+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Just got my passport today! Finally a long long long journey that started 8 years ago comes to end, and a new one begins ! Thanks to everyone for being there, the support of a community helps one through these challenging times and makes the endless waiting a little less miserable!
Wish you all good luck and hope you have a speedy process!

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Congrats! Your timing gives me hope. I applied 25 days after you and everything has been similar so far. Still waiting for my LPP update
Thank you! All the best to you and to everyone who is still waiting. Hopefully you hear something soon!

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
So am I , waiting for criminal check.
Waiting on security. I have some family situation going on. Requires back-and-forth travel. Now I have to renew my PR card, and current passport everything as I don't have any clear timeline or awareness of when this gets completed. So frustrating to see even some who applied within the last 6months get their oath meanwhile. Sometimes, life is not fair and things do not go the way we want them to go. It is what it is! Atleast, I am glad to find some strength and support by hearing the struggle of others like me in this forum :)

h348400034

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Waiting on security. I have some family situation going on. Requires back-and-forth travel. Now I have to renew my PR card, and current passport everything as I don't have any clear timeline or awareness of when this gets completed. So frustrating to see even some who applied within the last 6months get their oath meanwhile. Sometimes, life is not fair and things do not go the way we want them to go. It is what it is! Atleast, I am glad to find some strength and support by hearing the struggle of others like me in this forum :)
I am also waiting for security. I believe we should get some update within next few weeks. My test invite was Aug 2022, usually the security check started at the same month, and security check usually takes 8-10 months. people got test invite on June already got security passed last month. So I guess our background check will completed at anytime for now.

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
I got LPP complete today! My timeline is moving totally like yours looks like. How long after did you hear about your oath date?
Congrats! In my case it was 6 days. My LPP was completed on March 14. Then on March 21, the oath moved to "in progress" and the tracker says oath is scheduled.

Reactions: sasha2208

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
This second time happens to me , I waited before 6 years for a hearing seeing others getting it before me ,in total takes me 11 years to become citizen if I receive it this year. So to make you feel better that you are in better position than you could possible be , I think you should be thankful that you can travel back home and see your family with PR card , in my case I cannot do that .
I am not sure if in my case criminal check is pending or security ,I am trying to confirm that but cannot reach those agents as for 2 weeks their phone line is closed.

sasha2208

Mar 15, 2023
Congrats! In my case it was 6 days. My LPP was completed on March 14. Then on March 21, the oath moved to "in progress" and the tracker says oath is scheduled.
Congrats! I’m scheduled for Oath on May 9th. Have your received your email with instructions yet?

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Was anyone successful in applying and getting the GCMS notes? I applied sometime in Nov 2022, nothing till date.