+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Hello everyone, just got a request to submit my full passport scans with all stamps. Do I need to translate all stamps? And do you recommend any official and fast translation service in Toronto? Thank you in advance.

ATKK_H

Sep 24, 2018
Let's find out how many Vancouver citizenship applicants from December 2021 await the oath ceremony. My application is pending LS, PP, BV, Prohibition and oath ceremony. What is the status of your application?

ATKK_H

Sep 24, 2018
Hopefully your application moves fast soon. Ircc works in mysterious ways. Please keep me updated as it goes.
I am stressed out by the mysterious way that IRCC works. The tracker provides inaccurate information and the IRCC call centre also doesn't provide precise information on the application status.

My application status says that IRCC is waiting for additional documentation since September 22, 2022, but when I called them they said they don't require additional documentation. Communication is a serious problem, and waiting without an anticipated time is the hardest matter to deal with.

Clemency30

Sep 25, 2019
I am stressed out by the mysterious way that IRCC works. The tracker provides inaccurate information and the IRCC call centre also doesn't provide precise information on the application status.

My application status says that IRCC is waiting for additional documentation since September 22, 2022, but when I called them they said they don't require additional documentation. Communication is a serious problem, and waiting without an anticipated time is the hardest matter to deal with.
I know how you feel and I can feel your frustration. I just hope everything goes well for you. I guess we will have to wait. I might not have the right words to write right now, it will get better

Reactions: ATKK_H

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
When did you apply?
Same here. Only test was completed last October. MP told my criminality is passed and security is in the process in order for the background verification to be completed. Rest are in progress. If my background gets cleared it should move faster is my wishful thinking.

Sohaib89

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hello everyone, just got a request to submit my full passport scans with all stamps. Do I need to translate all stamps? And do you recommend any official and fast translation service in Toronto? Thank you in advance.
You need to translate only the stamps that do not have part in english. You can go to the website of ATIO: https://atio.on.ca/directory/ and find a translator. I can share the contact details of the translator who did it for me for much cheaper than those offices minting money you find through google search.

Reactions: Zeek88

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017

First, do not stress out... I know it is frustrating, but this is how IRCC functions and most probably there is nothing wrong with your application... you just have to be patient, and try to forget about it (I know easier said than done!).

Regarding your account showing waiting for additional documentation, and even though IRCC call center told you they don't require any additional documentation, I would re-check my email (including the spam folder) to see if you have received any email from IRCC requesting any documents. Also, make sure that IRCC has your current address, in case they mail you anything (there is a website to do so, but cannot remember it now). Finally, I would send a CSE via the IRCC Webform to inquire about the "waiting for additional documentation status" showing in your account since last Dec. All this is just because I do not trust the IRCC call center representatives, as they talk like robots, and most of the time don't share any useful info. Also, if you want, you can apply for GCMS notes, the myth says it will make an officer to check your file to prepare the notes.

Consider my suggestions above, then try to forget about your application, if you can. It will pass sooner or later, it is just a matter of time now. Good luck!

P.S. I received my oath invitation last week, I will do it on March 22. I applied in Dec 2021, and just did the test last Jan... I was very stressed out before, and was thinking if there is something wrong about my application, but here we are!

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
You need to translate only the stamps that do not have part in english. You can go to the website of ATIO: https://atio.on.ca/directory/ and find a translator. I can share the contact details of the translator who did it for me for much cheaper than those offices minting money you find through google search.
Thank you so much for your response. That is what I did. Hope it works!

hyper

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Finally, my tracker changed today. My citizenship oath date is April 5th however no email has been sent. Fingers crossed, Hopefully I get the email with all the instructions before the due date. Goodluck to everyone waiting to get their oath date.

sasha2208

Mar 15, 2023
Hello fellow Dec 2021 applicants. My location is Toronto - Scarborough office. AOR Feb 2022. Background check Sep 2022. Test completed in Oct 2022. Absolutely no update since. LPP is in progress…is anyone else in the same boat? It’s been more than 5 months since the test so I’m anxious now