+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vam0307

Dec 5, 2019
You dont have to get any ADR, if you don't that is good.

Once Biometrics/Medical is done. And Pre-Arrival letter has been sent. Next step is the PPR, and that comes in as an email from your VO. Once you get the email, you have 30-days to sumbit the passport to the closest VFS office as per VO email.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yeah, we did not get any ADRs, which is really hopeful. By the way, in your case, when you have received PPR email after Decision Made?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yeah, we did not get any ADRs, which is really hopeful. By the way, in your case, when you have received PPR email after Decision Made?
My eCAS has been DM / Application Received for months now... I don't remember when it turned to that status.

I still do not have DM in GCKey yet though

Reactions: vam0307

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello All, Under Primary Applicant's Permanent Residence Application Status, the status got changed from In Process to Decision Made. Below is our timeline:
  1. Application sent: 04 Dec 2020
  2. Application received: 18 Dec 2020
  3. AOR1: 29 Apr 2021
  4. Medical: 07 May 2021
  5. AOR2: 14 May 2021 (Not officially received any email, but this date is based on ECAS Page Line #2)
  6. Pre Arrival: 06 July 2021
  7. In Process to Decision Made: 03 Aug 2021 (Today!)
(We did not received any requests for additional documents.)
Can you please let us know what we can expect next. And what is approximate time duration to receive further updates either on ECAS or via EMAIL?
Great! I got DM on a Friday and PPR on a Monday! The appointment to get in to VFS took 2 weeks. Once the passport was dropped off, it was in my husbands hands a week later!

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hello Guys.

My file was accepted at Sydney Visa office in October 2020 for my wife who is currently living in India. Medical exam has been passed. We got Pre arrival letter on June 22. After that we did not got any update. It is getting so frustrating. Please anyone in same scenario or please suggestions when I will get passport request??????

Your help is appreciated
My file is also in Sydney Aus office, recently received ADR after medicals done around end of March

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Any december 2020 applicant whose application is being processed at Singapore vo?? At what stage is your application??

tutu87

Nov 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

I would appreciate it if someone could advise on what to do next:

I got my passport request (PPR), but I'm currently visiting my husband (visitor's visa) in Canada. Please, how do I send my passport while in Canada?

• Love
Reactions: his*marty

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

I would appreciate it if someone could advise on what to do next:

I got my passport request (PPR), but I'm currently visiting my husband (visitor's visa) in Canada. Please, how do I send my passport while in Canada?
Assume you did not update your address to show in Canada.

Read the PPR carefully - it almost certainly says to contact IRCc of you are in Canada.

tutu87

Nov 24, 2017
Assume you did not update your address to show in Canada.

Read the PPR carefully - it almost certainly says to contact IRCc of you are in Canada.
No, I did not update my address as I'm just visiting Canada and haven't moved yet. I got my PPR on July 23rd and got to Canada on July 27th. I notified my Visa office - Accra that I'm in Canada at the moment but the webform says it could take 28 business days before I get a response. So I was wondering if there was another way of going about it.