+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hopefully, you hear from them soon, Mine was transferred to Accra on February 25th and I just got my medical request.
Happy for you! Please, did you know when your eCAS changed from "Application Received" to "In process" or you didn't bother checking?

tutu87

Nov 24, 2017
Happy for you! Please, did you know when your eCAS changed from "Application Received" to "In process" or you didn't bother checking?
Thank you! I checked June 7th when I got my medical request but it was still saying "Application received" I just checked when I got your message, it now says "In process" and when I clicked on it, it further says: We sent you medical instructions on June 7, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. So I guess that changed either yesterday or today after the medical request was sent.

Last edited:

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Thank you! I checked June 7th when I got my medical request but it was still saying "Application received" I just checked when I got your message, it now says "In process" and when I clicked on it, it further says: We sent you medical instructions on June 7, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. So I guess that changed either yesterday or today after the medical request was sent.
So happy for you.....I'm hopeful I'll get mine soon too. All the best with the rest of your application

Mileslater

May 30, 2021
U
U can email your visa office abt ur application
I emailed the VO on May 30 and I heard back from them today. The email says "
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,

I am not sure what this means, especially the in "queue for review" part. But it seems to confirm that it is actually with them. Fingers crossed. Thanks Afsana92 for the insight

Bamola

May 19, 2021
So happy for you.....I'm hopeful I'll get mine soon too. All the best with the rest of your application
so happy to hear of this development my application was transfered to accra on March 5th, 2021. i am still waiting eagerly for any good news from them.