+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
WE did our medical exam on June 6, today is June 16th and it still says that we need to do a medical exam on gckey? Should I be worried? Who do I contact?

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
No! Showing this in gckey normal. We got our Medical pass after 1month 10days of exam
Cuz the thing I am woried about, it says the MR gets expired 30 days after issue. I do have the eMedical Results with me. But what if the Iraq IOM is late with it? Or do they tell IRCC that its done beforehand?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Cuz the thing I am woried about, it says the MR gets expired 30 days after issue. I do have the eMedical Results with me. But what if the Iraq IOM is late with it? Or do they tell IRCC that its done beforehand?
Check with the clinic to confirm it has been submitted, apparently a backlog of medicals to be reviewed at IRCC. Nothing to worry about right now. Wait another 10 days and if it doesn't show then you could submit a web form with it attached.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Any December applicants still stuck on aor?
I am stuck after Aor2 and still waiting to get medical request from past 36 days :(

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I’ve received my gcms notes today.
Apparently they’ve sent a social assistance check request on February 17, and until now, they didn’t get a response from province.
I contacted my province, they sent the results today.
so frustrated ,
It’s ridiculous that they didn’t get a response for like 4 months and didn’t do anything,
I basically did their job today.

• Angry
Reactions: Sasha1989

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I’ve received my gcms notes today.
Apparently they’ve sent a social assistance check request on February 17, and until now, they didn’t get a response from province.
I contacted my province, they sent the results today.
so frustrated ,
It’s ridiculous that they didn’t get a response for like 4 months and didn’t do anything,
I basically did their job today.
What's GCMS Notes?

Sahoby

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
that post is confusing.. idk what it means

IS this something optional you request from IRCC? What/How does it benifit you, and is it mandatory?
Yes it’s optional.
It’s like the office’s notes,
You request it to see the progress of your application and where it is at.