Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Please what is AOR2? I only got one. Application is said to have been transferred to visa office in Accra Ghana since March 15,2021. Are we to expect AOR from Accra too?
U will be notified by your visa ofc that they hav rcvd your file...that is Aor2

Mileslater

May 30, 2021
Is there any other way to follow up with the VO since AOR2 had not been received and the application still does not show "in process"?

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
U
Is there any other way to follow up with the VO since AOR2 had not been received and the application still does not show "in process"?
U can email your visa office abt ur application

Reactions: Mileslater

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
they barely give a satisfactory response
This is true but i rcvd exact answers from Singapore vo regarding where my file is moving by e-mailing them...

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
My gckey line under Add. Documents says they require additional documents and will send me a message... it's been like this almost a week. When I called IRCC last week she had no idea what the additional doc request was as she didn't see it in her system?

Is emailing the VO directly a no no???? I'm just concerned because the main log in page says "action required" but I don't know what they want... I didn't receive an email and there's no pdf added to the gckey.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
My gckey line under Add. Documents says they require additional documents and will send me a message... it's been like this almost a week. When I called IRCC last week she had no idea what the additional doc request was as she didn't see it in her system?

Is emailing the VO directly a no no???? I'm just concerned because the main log in page says "action required" but I don't know what they want... I didn't receive an email and there's no pdf added to the gckey.
From what I heard, once IRCC says they need something from you, that means the VO has requested something. So contacting the VO is ur best option

Reactions: his*marty

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
mine has been Deicsion Made and Application Received for almost 2 months now.

did u get ur MR? they might be waiting for that to go further?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
From what I heard, once IRCC says they need something from you, that means the VO has requested something. So contacting the VO is ur best option
Should I do it by webform to the specific VO? I'm scared that they will not take kindly to me emailing them direct.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
try the email, they'll take a week to 10 days to reply in most cases
how did the interview go
I want to, but I don't know why...I keep thinking if I email the VO they will be unimpressed and it would somehow affect our application... I hate feeling that. Our interview is on June 30... Super nervous about that... just in the process of compiling a lot of evidence. How much is too much?