+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
most applicants don’t get interviewed right?
[/QUOTE
most applicants don’t get interviewed right?
We suspected it would be the case for us as we are culturally mixed - and everyone I ever met that married in that country (and other African countries) in a mixed marriage has had an interview. So, it wasn't really a surprise.

And you're right, in general no.

Reactions: Sahoby

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
good luck, is it goin to be in your husband's residence country?
Yes, it is. It's conducted at the embassy. It will be first thing in the morning and he was asked to bring additional proof of contact post marriage and his passport.

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, it is. It's conducted at the embassy. It will be first thing in the morning and he was asked to bring additional proof of contact post marriage and his passport.
I hope nothing but luck for your Husband. Inshallah Khair.

They rarely request interviews for Sponsorship. I wonder why they requested one for you. Did you submit lots of official documents proving your marraige?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We suspected it would be the case for us as we are culturally mixed - and everyone I ever met that married in that country (and other African countries) in a mixed marriage has had an interview. So, it wasn't really a surprise.
Just out of interest, what do you mean 'culturally mixed'? Because so many definitions...

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I hope nothing but luck for your Husband. Inshallah Khair.

They rarely request interviews for Sponsorship. I wonder why they requested one for you. Did you submit lots of official documents proving your marraige?
Yes, there are reasons they requested interview for us and we have lots of proof and support and official documentation. But, such happens when things are seen as "red flags". I feel fine about it and just told him to be honest and relaxed. All will be well, inshallah.