+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Many people received AOR2 from London visa office within 1 month or less , I still haven’t received it yet my file was transfer in MAR,1 2021 I am nov 2020 applicant

bala9

May 15, 2020
App received- 23 Dec 2020
AOR- 11 Feb 2021

Today on gckey, the 'Review of eligibility' changed to 'we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'. And 'Background check' changed from 'we are processing your background check' to 'we will send a message when we start your background check'. Last week we received a refund of $10.

We have not received the sponsorship approval and medical request yet. What this update could mean?

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Received AOR2 letter from Singapore VO Finally Alhamdulillah...Its exactly after 1 month my application was received by Beijing VO for digitisation... My CSQ is in process..after how many days can I expect Medical request from SGvo??

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
AOR- 11 Feb 2021

Today on gckey, the 'Review of eligibility' changed to 'we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'. And 'Background check' changed from 'we are processing your background check' to 'we will send a message when we start your background check'. Last week we received a refund of $10.

We have not received the sponsorship approval and medical request yet. What this update could mean?
I also have valid biometrics from trv and from the very starting my background processing says 'we will send a message when we start your background check'...i dont know will they conduct any more background check..!!

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Received AOR2 letter from Singapore VO Finally Alhamdulillah...Its exactly after 1 month my application was received by Beijing VO for digitisation... My CSQ is in process..after how many days can I expect Medical request from SGvo??
congrats

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
AOR- 11 Feb 2021

my status has been like that for months... welcome to the team! time to wait wait wait now

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, for CSQ I checked your timeline but I don't get what you mean by the " sent/returned". Did they return your CSQ request due to some error? I've just sent my CSQ so I was wondering how long they take. Thanks!

Elizabeth paul

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hi All,
My husband received his biometrics request yesterday, due to current lockdown situation in India the VFS is closed, but anyone who did their biometrics in the past month. Please advice what is the best solution ? Is there any VFS with limited operations?

aronnok

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
does it mean that background check started already?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
does it mean that background check started already?
If it's processing, clearly they started.

Actually 'background check' is one of the most useless fields. Everything is a background check. Don't worry about it, changes in status are perhaps more significant than what the current status is.

Reactions: his*marty

frange

May 25, 2018
AOR- 11 Feb 2021

Did you receive a message when something change into your Gkey such as you decribed it on this post.. I am not talking about an official document or message when they need something from you.