Nov 16, 2019
Hello
My file received on 4 December,
AOR received 6 Feb.
Start processing Application on 5 feb
Those infos as per online services
Sponsorship application. In process
Permanent residence application, in process
If I want to link my application to GCkey acount, is that the right time?
Do I have to use my infos(sponsor), or Principal applicant info ? To create an account?
Kindly advice
Thanks

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello
My file received on 4 December,
AOR received 6 Feb.
Start processing Application on 5 feb
Those infos as per online services
Sponsorship application. In process
Permanent residence application, in process
If I want to link my application to GCkey acount, is that the right time?
Do I have to use my infos(sponsor), or Principal applicant info ? To create an account?
Kindly advice
Thanks
Congratulations! Yes you can now link application to GCKey. You must use PA information to create GCKey account

moataz13

Jan 15, 2021
For people who got SA letter, how does your ecas look like when you click on decision made in sponsorship application?
Mine is decision made since 23 feb and no SA letter or any change. It is still stuck at we started processing you application.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
For people who got SA letter, how does your ecas look like when you click on decision made in sponsorship application?
Mine is decision made since 23 feb and no SA letter or any change. It is still stuck at we started processing you application.
my eCAS is 'in process'

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
It comes in as an email like this:

This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email.
------------
Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney.

Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

And there will be a PDF entitled ApplicationNumber.pdf which will say:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you summitted to the office on behalf of <PA NAME HERE> and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform you that you have met the requirements for eligilbity as a sponsor

mc2406

Dec 10, 2020
I got AOR on Feb 11, but since then no other updates, no BIO or Medical or SA .. I keep checking desperately 2-3 times a day. I see some one else also in the same situation.. Huh !!

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
I got AOR on Feb 11, but since then no other updates, no BIO or Medical or SA .. I keep checking desperately 2-3 times a day. I see some one else also in the same situation.. Huh !!
You are not in the only one.

Checking 2-3 times day is too much. I would check every 2nd day so 3-4 times a week. Should be enough. Do not stress yourself. The entire process from start to finish could be up to 1 year from the date of AOR due to Covid.

Reactions: KCtoCA