+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
It's a complete mess up. I get it every application is different so processing time can vary but they can atleast open the packages in chronological order. the process to AOR remains same for everyone. I know people waiting from June with no clue and many of the December folks getting temporary numbers and confirmations from IRCC that their file has been scanned. They just don't care
This is my issue with IRCC the Receipt to AOR. Beyond this I know it's case by case. But, people would not feel discriminated if things were initially being handled in some kind of organized fashion.

Reactions: rehanacca

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Last time you mentioned that they received your file on Dec 15 and you got AOR in Jan. Now you are saying they received on 5 Jan and you received AOR on Feb 3?
I saw that too, but the post you quoted was removed, so I guess it was wrong.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
This is my issue with IRCC the Receipt to AOR. Beyond this I know it's case by case. But, people would not feel discriminated if things were initially being handled in some kind of organized fashion.
I think that the initial AORs people are getting are because they are scanning them in for remote workers. In the inland spouses on the spreadsheet, there were tons being sent AORs in the space of a few days. I was also seeing that some were sitting there for a long time before another step was done. I am reserving judgement until I see progress on files like getting the Sponsor Approvals. This whole situation is crazy.

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
It's ridiculous. I just want to see my husband and these restrictions are getting worse a year later! I'm seriously exhausted!

Reactions: AmyL

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
Yes, this can definitely make your application returned but it's normal not to have AOR yet. It's around 4-5 months now people are waiting. I would try calling later this week and see if you can get a temporary number, if you do, try and resubmit this form, via webform with your temporary number.
In which box I have to write the temporary number?
It’s on application number box?
Thanks

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
Yesterday I called IRCCC,
I got the temporary file number
As u know guys I made I mistake that on the additional family information IMM 5406 I did not write, The names in my native language..
I was trying to upload an explanation letter, new form names in English and my native language, I I I filled up all the infos, when it’s come to upload I click yes ... then o got page says error 500...
If some one face the same challenge... what she or he can advice?
Or
If of any other option to reach them (IRCC)?

Thanks

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
In which box I have to write the temporary number?
It’s on application number box?
Thanks
I don't understand what you are asking me? You can try to attach the number in the application number box, but it may not work. There was a way to send a webform without having to provide the number as well. I know I did that when I applied for my citizenship and wanted to know something about my application but didn't have my UCI. I think it was actually to ask what my UCI was. lol I really don't remember.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
As u know guys I made I mistake that on the additional family information IMM 5406 I did not write, The names in my native language..
I was trying to upload an explanation letter, new form names in English and my native language, I I I filled up all the infos, when it’s come to upload I click yes ... then o got page says error 500...
Or

Thanks
clear your history and cookies or try a different browser.

Maruchan

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Or

Thanks
Hello. I did the similar mistake. Planning to get temp ref no. When did ir application was received and when did ubget the temporary application no.? Could you please update of any progress. I ll have to go theu similar process. Thanks.

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
Hello. I did the similar mistake. Planning to get temp ref no. When did ir application was received and when did ubget the temporary application no.? Could you please update of any progress. I ll have to go theu similar process. Thanks.
Application received 4th December 2020, 3 days ago I called then I got temporary file number

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
I don't understand what you are asking me? You can try to attach the number in the application number box, but it may not work. There was a way to send a webform without having to provide the number as well. I know I did that when I applied for my citizenship and wanted to know something about my application but didn't have my UCI. I think it was actually to ask what my UCI was. lol I really don't remember.
Thanks