+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** December 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship ***

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
so i got SA, AIP, pre-arrival, did the medical, biometrics, got the csq approval (applying from Quebec).. and i havent heard anything since aug 20.

is this happening to anyone else? im wondering if i should be worried or not..

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
so i got SA, AIP, pre-arrival, did the medical, biometrics, got the csq approval (applying from Quebec).. and i havent heard anything since aug 20.

is this happening to anyone else? im wondering if i should be worried or not..
Me also waiting april2019
Caĺl for cic automaticallay about status file they no need interview no bio .process back ground check and view eliglibilty last 3 month like that nothing change.from qubec montreal

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Everyone, I am seeing Decision Made on sponsor side on the ECAS, On the applicant side it's saying In Process and when I click on it, it says application is being processed from 10/27/2021, does this mean sponsor application has been approved. We are inland applicants from Dec 15th 2021.

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Everyone, I am seeing Decision Made on sponsor side on the ECAS, On the applicant side it's saying In Process and when I click on it, it says application is being processed from 10/27/2021, does this mean sponsor application has been approved. We are inland applicants from Dec 15th 2021.
Just checked ECAS and saw decision made on the applicant side as well, no update in GCKEY checked with lawyer and they said they haven’t received any emails from IRCC yet, hope it’s positive news and we will get the approval letter and portal invite soon.

Reactions: erika09

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just checked ECAS and saw decision made on the applicant side as well, no update in GCKEY checked with lawyer and they said they haven’t received any emails from IRCC yet, hope it’s positive news and we will get the approval letter and portal invite soon.
Our lawyer emailed us just now, received invitation letter for PR confirmation portal creation, we replied to the IRCC email address with all the requested details, waiting for the Portal link now. So Exited!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: erika09

erika09

Dec 1, 2020
Our lawyer emailed us just now, received invitation letter for PR confirmation portal creation, we replied to the IRCC email address with all the requested details, waiting for the Portal link now. So Exited!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! We have had decision made on sponsor side for almost 2 months now and PR in process still. We sent the custody papers that the officer requested almost 2 months ago and have heard nothing since just a few ghost updates in the GC key. Hoping we get good news soon too!

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Congrats! We have had decision made on sponsor side for almost 2 months now and PR in process still. We sent the custody papers that the officer requested almost 2 months ago and have heard nothing since just a few ghost updates in the GC key. Hoping we get good news soon too!
Hi Erika I would suggest you to apply for GCMS notes so you will know what’s happening with your application and you can proactively take any necessary steps.

erika09

Dec 1, 2020
Hi Erika I would suggest you to apply for GCMS notes so you will know what’s happening with your application and you can proactively take any necessary steps.
Thank you! What is that and how does one apply? This is my first time hearing about this!

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you! What is that and how does one apply? This is my first time hearing about this!
Hi Erika, I am not completely sure of the procedure myself, if you are part of a facebook group for Canada spousal sponsorship, you can see the details explained in pinned posts, Or you can look up in this forum as well maybe you might find some details. GCMS is a notes with details on how your application is being sponsored, it's a very good place to figure out details of the process.

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Everyone, we have received PR portal credentials yesterday afternoon and immediately submitted photos and address, any idea on how long it might take for us to get ECOPR, we received the portal invite email to which we replied that we are currently in Canada and other requested details on Saturday afternoon.

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi Everyone, we have received PR portal credentials yesterday afternoon and immediately submitted photos and address, any idea on how long it might take for us to get ECOPR, we received the portal invite email to which we replied that we are currently in Canada and other requested details on Saturday afternoon.
Received eCopr just now!!!!!

Reactions: Rawee

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
just find this on the forum it may help you

Order GCMS notes here: https://www.getgcms.com
My FB Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EEwithLegalFalcon/
Ask questions: https://goo.gl/fBR3G6
"Immigration is law, everything else is just a speculation or an opinion"
"As a lawyer, my job is to get results for my clients, be it through representing them before IRCC or in the courts; but definitely, it is not to argue with people who have "opinions" on what they think the law is!
None of my replies or posts should be construed as a legal opinion or advice, and neither do they give rise to a solicitor-client relationship.

RESOURCES & GENERAL QUESTIONS -

Dattateja

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just now checked GCKEY and found out PR card application has been approved and they mailed the card to us, should get it soon hopefully.

nini66

Oct 25, 2018
hi i just got the portal invite too. i just sent the info. in how long did they get back to you with the portal info?