+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Dondearie

Dec 2, 2020
@legalfalcon
I got an ADR to complete a Schedule A form, and realized only after submission that I was meant to have entered “NONE” for sections that did not apply to me. Would you advise I submit a webform with the correctly filled form and an LOE or just wait to be gotten back to?
I will appreciate your guidance.

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
Hi everyone,

Finally received GCMS notes and our eligibility is marked as "Review Required" (since December 2021).

The issue seems to be that my husband's primary NOC (2173) is different from the NOCs he entered in his work experiences (2174 and 2175).

I don't understand how this happened; I don't remember providing a primary NOC during the application process, where did it come from??

If so, does this mean they're going to reject our application because he doesn't have the 1 year minimum experience in NOC 2173? Should we raise a webform saying that we realise there has been a mistake and that his primary NOC is 2174? @legalfalcon If you could be so kind as to provide some guidance?

(btw, he's a software developer, so all these NOCs could be applied to his work...)

Shivam1006

Jan 22, 2020
I got my COPR with two months of expiry. But, I won't be able to travel in two months as i will be needing visa stamping to enter back to US and there are no dates available currently.
Can someone suggest what can be done in this scenario ?

agamsingh3279

Feb 15, 2020
n
Hi everyone,

Finally received GCMS notes and our eligibility is marked as "Review Required" (since December 2021).

The issue seems to be that my husband's primary NOC (2173) is different from the NOCs he entered in his work experiences (2174 and 2175).

I don't understand how this happened; I don't remember providing a primary NOC during the application process, where did it come from??

If so, does this mean they're going to reject our application because he doesn't have the 1 year minimum experience in NOC 2173? Should we raise a webform saying that we realise there has been a mistake and that his primary NOC is 2174? @legalfalcon If you could be so kind as to provide some guidance?

(btw, he's a software developer, so all these NOCs could be applied to his work...)
No, it doesn't work like that. For example I am a web developer and my NOC is 2175. So majority of the job duties should match the one given on their site.
And yes you should definitely send them a web form regarding change in the NOC

Reactions: CtrlZ

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Hi everyone,

Something similar happened to me, and I decided to send an explanation letter saying why I chose the NOC I chose and not the one they are suggesting, and also stating that in any case I still qualify as a Federal Skilled Worker. I can't say if it worked cause I haven't received a decision yet.

What is most important is that the NOC you chose didn't have an impact on your invitation (for example, if it was a NOC in a high-demand list of a tech draw). If the primary NOC qualified him for the ITA and the other NOCs wouldn't, then the application can be refused because of a change of NOC.

Reactions: CtrlZ

rbbnb22

Feb 4, 2021
I got my COPR with two months of expiry. But, I won't be able to travel in two months as i will be needing visa stamping to enter back to US and there are no dates available currently.
I don't know what's your exact situation is. But, I am assuming you are on H1B with an expired visa and valid i797/i94
So if you have valid i94/i797 (even with expired visa), you can return to USA within 30 days under 'automatic revalidation'.
Applicable to both Mexico and Canada and any visit 30 days or less.

And, most importantly, if you go to stamping in Canada and for some reason you stuck there with 221(g) or something else, you cannot return under this rule since you have a 'Pending visa application'.

You can refer this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/visa-expiration-date/auto-revalidate.html.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Why don't you just move and get your visa later? Ask your employer to let you work remotely for sometime.

Last edited:

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Something similar happened to me, and I decided to send an explanation letter saying why I chose the NOC I chose and not the one they are suggesting, and also stating that in any case I still qualify as a Federal Skilled Worker. I can't say if it worked cause I haven't received a decision yet.

What is most important is that the NOC you chose didn't have an impact on your invitation (for example, if it was a NOC in a high-demand list of a tech draw). If the primary NOC qualified him for the ITA and the other NOCs wouldn't, then the application can be refused because of a change of NOC.

if the job duties per the NOC you chose do not match with with the job duties outlined for that NOC code per IRCC, the application might be rejected. I could've picked 2 NOCs as well, but chose the one which aligns more closely with my job duties and job title when I created my express entry profile and used that throughout the process.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020

@JSF did you get any update recently

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
really sad to see some ppl getting ppr approved within 2-3 days sometimes just a week, and those are from oct/sept 2021. people like me from 202 are waiting and waiting and nothing is happening

Ktwnby

Mar 2, 2022
Hi everyone!
FSW -O
AOR - DEC 9 2020
Requested GCMS notes on January 31 2022 and received it 03 march 2022
GCMS notes :
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Not started
Medical : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Info sharing: In progress

VO : New Delhi
COR : UAE

All the best everyone!

aussie avocado

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hi. Did they ask you for remeds/Pof/PCC?