************December 2020****************AoR Join here

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Request for ADR ( mostly POF) for applicants from Montreal and later moved to Edmonton/Vancouver doesn't seem to suggest anything. I see many applicants were asked for POF since a months but no one has go anything after that, i submitted ADR (POF) on 26th Jan, 2020 and its still says
  • January 27, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • February 10, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
I also heard security is the latest stage of processing and that PR comes a few days after it's passed.
Still, nothing happened in my application since early February.

I feel like they've put issuing CoPRs for FSW applicants totally on hold in Montreal/Edmonton/Vancouver VOs for now.
I don't remember seeing anything coming for FSW from these VOs in 2022, except one single CoPR in early January, for which I know the applicant had filed a Mandamus.

But getting an ADR or a "Passed" in any of the stages, at least means they are doing some work on the applications, and that our files are not just sitting in the corner.

At some point, they will have to finalize it all, and I hope they issue a batch of CoPRs for us soon.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Request for ADR ( mostly POF) for applicants from Montreal and later moved to Edmonton/Vancouver doesn't seem to suggest anything. I see many applicants were asked for POF since a months but no one has go anything after that, i submitted ADR (POF) on 26th Jan, 2020 and its still says
  • February 10, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
I am in basically in an identical situation with @Deepa52.

• February 14, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Nothing since then. Just waiting. Trust me, I will update this board if I hear anything.

All my details are in my signature.

Reactions: dabingougou

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi there everyone ,

Got an email with ADR today. And can’t access my GCKEY. That website never works. Just like the rest of the IRCC
any suggestions what should I do?

About my status:
AOR Dec 2020
COR USA
Medical expired in December

kikomilou

Jan 31, 2022
Hi there everyone ,

Got an email with ADR today. And can’t access my GCKEY. That website never works. Just like the rest of the IRCC
any suggestions what should I do?

About my status:
AOR Dec 2020
COR USA
Medical expired in December
yeah same thing happened to me the entire week but i turned off the phone and tried again i was then able to log in
you are lucky tho
I am AOR 22 december and cOR usa and looks like almost all usa COR and aor december got ADR letter this week except me maybe they have lost my files who knows ? starting to depressed

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
yeah same thing happened to me the entire week but i turned off the phone and tried again i was then able to log in
you are lucky tho
I am AOR 22 december and cOR usa and looks like almost all usa COR and aor december got ADR letter this week except me maybe they have lost my files who knows ? starting to depressed
No worries, you’ll get there too. I am not sure this ADR is the last step, but staying hopeful

Coronado

Dec 16, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
ADR for POF is usually a good sign that they are advancing on your application processing.

I'll share my timeline because we have similar AOR and VO.

AOR 16/12/2020
FSW Inland
VO Montreal -> Vancouver
Medical - Approved Jan/21 -> Extended Nov/21 (reflected on my online account)
Eligibility - Review Required - Recommended Pass since Nov/21
Security - Passed in early Feb/22, according to IRCC call centre
Criminality and Info-sharing - In progress
No ADRs
@ankitg3434 @fdelliott2 @raklukr @Deepa52 @JSF
Got an update on my Medical today - Review of medical results - February 25, 2022:You passed the medical exam.

Reactions: fdelliott2 and JSF

Aman0718

Oct 21, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have AOR-DEC 2020.
FSW-Inland
My medicals were expired on 25 Nov, 21.
It has been more than 3 months but still haven't heard anything from IRCC.
No extention or nothing.
Does anyone have the same timeline and still no updates on medical?

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Can anyone in the house help with this please.

My dependents are not accompanying me

The re-medical request letter I received has only my information (Client information) on it, such as my Name, date of birth, uci, ime, app no, etc.

Does it mean I'm the only one going for the remedical?

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,

I am looking for your expert advise on the current situation.

AOR is 19th Dec 2020.
Medical Passed21st Jan 2021
Current Medical Status - Expired
No new request Received for re-med
And Hence No Passport request

I am getting married in April and want to take all the measures that prevents my file from getting recalculated by including a Non accompanying spouse.
Considering that PPR’s are pouring in and I have no clue whether I will get the golden mail in a month or two or not at all, I wish to understand that should I inform IRCC before hand or wait till I get married and then inform IRCC on the change in family composition?

Could you please what is the right procedure that should be followed?

Thanks much in advance.
I think any changes to your profile after Aor doesn't impact your points.

Let the expert @legalfalcon give their opinions.

Coronado

Dec 16, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
do you know when you can expect PPR after medicals extended on 25th feb?
From what I have analysed, if it is only Re medical/Extended medical then it could be 3+ days after date of approval ! If there is an additional ADR (like I have POF), then it could be 7+ days after all approvals. Since I am in the USA, I am hoping my PPR to come in the next week (earliest expectation)!