+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Les.10

Jan 19, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon

I have a little worry. Last month, (January 2022) 80% of my POF was spent due to circumstances I could not avoid.

Would it be ok to do another gift deed to make up for my balance POF? Pls note that my initial POF was a gift deed by my dad.

If yes, is it okay to wait till I get an ADR for updated POF(that’s if I ever get it) before submitting another gift deed? Or should I do another gift deed right now and update it before they ask?

Also, since I am now married with my spouse accompanying, can I have my spouse do a gift deed by her dad, and attach a letter of consent from my spouse saying I have access to the funds?

Please, your response will guide me.

Regards

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Please advise:
Received PAL on 16th January, 2022. When can I expect DM and then subsequently PPR? Please reply.

Thank you
There is no timeframe as such. You will have to be patient and wait.

Les.10

Jan 19, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon

I have a little worry. Last month, (January 2022) 80% of my POF was spent due to circumstances I could not avoid.

Would it be ok to do another gift deed to make up for my balance POF? Pls note that my initial POF was a gift deed by my dad.

If yes, is it okay to wait till I get an ADR for updated POF(that’s if I ever get it) before submitting another gift deed? Or should I do another gift deed right now and update it before they ask?

Also, since I am now married with my spouse accompanying, can I have my spouse do a gift deed by her dad, and attach a letter of consent from my spouse saying I have access to the funds?

Please, your response will guide me.

Regards

Reactions: kchachap102

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi Guys,

We got ADR letter in our CIC account yesterday (my wife being the primary applicant).

We are from India, currently residing in Oman. IRCC has only requested for updated PCC of my wife (primary applicant) for all countries I.e. India and Oman.

Is this normal? Or we need to submit PCC documents of secondary applicant as well?

Reactions: izzyhu1106

atj0205

Feb 11, 2022
FSW PR application, from India
ITA on Sep 16, 2020
AoR on Dec 14, 2020
Medicals passed on Jan 19, 2021
Biometrics complete on Mar 8, 2021
Medical status removed on Dec 6, 2021
No other messages after that. Still waiting.
I raised a webform to IRCC asking them if they can give an update on my application and which VO my application was at right now.
They sent me a response to my mail which said,

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible."

Its been 9 days since I received that mail, but no response to my inquiry since I received that mail.
Sigh.

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
I raised a webform to IRCC asking them if they can give an update on my application and which VO my application was at right now.

"Good day,

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible."

Its been 9 days since I received that mail, but no response to my inquiry since I received that mail.
Sigh.
What you got is acknowledgement. They usually take 3-4 weeks to reply to your actual query

Lucipher

Aug 3, 2020

"Good day,

Sigh.
You got identical case file as mine. Only difference being my AOR is 15 Dec 2020. I ordered GCMS notes twice. Given the pace of your case and MEP removal, I would say most probably your Primary VO is also NDVO and secondary is CIO.
Good Luck

nishilshah

Feb 22, 2022
Hi,

FSW PR application, from India
ITA on Nov18, 2020
AoR on Dec 18, 2020
Medicals passed on Jan 19, 2021
Biometrics complete on Feb 20, 2021
Medical status removed on Dec 9, 2021
I've sent a query through representative querying the status to which I got the below reply(specific to my application)
Code:
We also verified the information on file and can confirm that your client’s application is currently at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario, for processing.
@legalfalcon and other can help me identify what does it mean and what can I expect further?

Thanks, Nishil

Jmathew072

May 19, 2021
Hi. @legalfalcon FSW O, AOR 5 dec, does change in marital status during application processing makes the application delay even more? I know its a silly question. But age is not delaying like the processings do.

Reactions: davian09