+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Yeah, I too tried calling IRCC several times. All in vain. Never gets a chance to be in queue. Any particular time you suggest, I should try calling in?
Keep trying back to back specially the morning time from 8.00am - 11.00 am is a prime time to get connected easily with minimum wait time.

Good luck bro :)

Reactions: CadPeace

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Hello,

Received PPR yesterday.

AOR 12 DEC 2020
PNP with Express Entry
Did upfront medical 11 January 2022
Upfront Medical Passed 25 January 2022
Ghost Update 25 January 2022
PPR 27 January 2022.

Call to IRCC on 29/12/2021 showed that security was not started, but everything else passed and meds expired.

Cheers all and thanks for this forum that has been informative!

Saria2020

Jan 27, 2022
Hi everyone! FSWO, Aor- 18Dec 2020, VO- Singapore. Medical expired around dec 2 or 3, still haven't got any remedical request. Not even got the gcms notes yet applied through ATIP on Aug 27, 2021. Emailed them twice but no response. I don't even know my application status now! So, raised webform few days ago and got the below reply:

"The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicant directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office."
Can anyone plz enlighten me what's the issue here! Really tensed! @legalfalcon

Last edited:

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
It can take a few weeks to be updated.
It will reach the deadline on 6 th jan..i did remed, emailed vo, raised webform..But no status change..its showing *your action required*.. can they cancel my application on that basis that although sending the report by panel physician they didn't change online status?

dmellop

Jan 28, 2022
Hello,

Received PPR yesterday.

AOR 12 DEC 2020
PNP with Express Entry
Did upfront medical 11 January 2022
Upfront Medical Passed 25 January 2022
Ghost Update 25 January 2022
PPR 27 January 2022.

Call to IRCC on 29/12/2021 showed that security was not started, but everything else passed and meds expired.

Cheers all and thanks for this forum that has been informative!
Congratulations!

I had a question for you - I see that your medicals cleared recently but you had applied in 2020. Did you receive a request for retaking your medicals or did you do it proactively? I am asking because my medicals had cleared earlier in Jan 2021 but now they have expired (I don't see the medicals cleared message anymore on my profile), so I'm wondering if I should wait for their request to retake it (or may be that it had passed once is good enough and I wouldn't need to redo it) or do it proactively? I'd appreciate your response. Thank you.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations!

I had a question for you - I see that your medicals cleared recently but you had applied in 2020. Did you receive a request for retaking your medicals or did you do it proactively? I am asking because my medicals had cleared earlier in Jan 2021 but now they have expired (I don't see the medicals cleared message anymore on my profile), so I'm wondering if I should wait for their request to retake it (or may be that it had passed once is good enough and I wouldn't need to redo it) or do it proactively? I'd appreciate your response. Thank you.
I am also curious, though I think he did it without their requesting because he called it an "upfront" medical, not a re-medical. Initially, the sources I was reading were suggesting waiting, but I've recently been noticing people having success doing up-front medicals...

Reactions: dmellop

dmellop

Jan 28, 2022
I am also curious, though I think he did it without their requesting because he called it an "upfront" medical, not a re-medical. Initially, the sources I was reading were suggesting waiting, but I've recently been noticing people having success doing up-front medicals...
Thank you for sharing your observations.

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
You should try again and ask specifically if your eligibility is passed.
Thanks for the suggestion! I just called them back and talked to an agent (55min wait) and they said that they didn't have access to my application's status because it was handled by a VO outside of Canada (Paris)...

Does this basically mean that my application hasn't been picked up yet? (I thought all online applications were handled by Canadian visa offices? Or can the eligibility get passed by a local office? I'm confused...)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It will reach the deadline on 6 th jan..i did remed, emailed vo, raised webform..But no status change..its showing *your action required*.. can they cancel my application on that basis that although sending the report by panel physician they didn't change online status?

They cannot cancel your application. If you have already sent the required documents, that is fine and all that is required.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone! FSWO, Aor- 18Dec 2020, VO- Singapore. Medical expired around dec 2 or 3, still haven't got any remedical request. Not even got the gcms notes yet applied through ATIP on Aug 27, 2021. Emailed them twice but no response. I don't even know my application status now! So, raised webform few days ago and got the below reply:

"The application is now queued for review. Once the review has taken place, if any further documentation or information is required before a decision can be made on the application, our office will contact the applicant directly. Until the review has been completed, we will not be able to provide any further information. Please wait to be contacted by our office."
Can anyone plz enlighten me what's the issue here! Really tensed! @legalfalcon

There is no issue. It's all backlogs and delays. Just wait and IRCC will send you a re-med request if your meds are not extended.

Reactions: Saria2020

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion! I just called them back and talked to an agent (55min wait) and they said that they didn't have access to my application's status because it was handled by a VO outside of Canada (Paris)...

Does this basically mean that my application hasn't been picked up yet? (I thought all online applications were handled by Canadian visa offices? Or can the eligibility get passed by a local office? I'm confused...)
Applications are processed both inside canada and outside canada it depends on the distributed workload.

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Congratulations!

Hello.

I decided to do my medicals on my own. They expired in Dec 2021 and then Redid them in January. I emailed the results to CIO, Ottawa and the uploaded via Webform as those were my visa offices.