+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Hi @legalfalcon

Please advise your views.

I called IRCC customer care, yesterday, Soo far, nothing as changed since may 2021 when i last called , only medical expired and rest all remains the same

AOR - Dec 2020
VO - Ottawa
COR - UAE
Eligibility - Passed
Medical - Passed but expired
Criminality - In progress since February 2021
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete

Kindly advise what is next ???

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I called IRCC customer care, yesterday, Soo far, nothing as changed since may 2021 when i last called , only medical expired and rest all remains the same

AOR - Dec 2020
VO - Ottawa
COR - UAE
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete

What app did you call from? And what number did you use? I've tried calling several times but never got through, thanks. I am an outland applicant

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

AOR - Dec 2020
VO - Ottawa
COR - UAE
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete

Yeah, I too tried calling IRCC several times. All in vain. Never gets a chance to be in queue. Any particular time you suggest, I should try calling in?

Reactions: farazsattar

suedk

Nov 2, 2021
Hi guys, I just got an update on my application on CIC to submit some documents to complete my permanent residence application -

1. An updated police certificate from current country of residence
2. proof of funds

I am FSW INLAND currently working in Canada(after leaving my home country, Nigeria in 2019), although I am currently out of Canada(in Rwanda) for a few weeks. I am wondering why I need to show proof of funds and why an updated police cert from my current country of residence is required of me

Has anyone gotten a similar request?, Kindly help. Thanks!

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
@legalfalcon Although doing remed after remed req there is no update in my GCkey account after 16 days of submission. I mailed local VO 3days ago with emedical sheet with completed status but no change still. My panel physcian confirmed that they submitted it correctly and my medical report is good. Now my only concern is, is there any chance of cancelling my application after 30days deadline of remed, only bcoz it has not been updated in my online account?

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
Can anyone (ANYONE) please tell me how to get through to an agent from outside of Canada. I've tried text now, fongo etc with the 18882422100 & 6139444000 numbers both were futile. I'd like to get an update on my applications as it seems others are calling from outside and getting through. Thanks in advance.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Can anyone (ANYONE) please tell me how to get through to an agent from outside of Canada. I've tried text now, fongo etc with the 18882422100 & 6139444000 numbers both were futile. I'd like to get an update on my applications as it seems others are calling from outside and getting through. Thanks in advance.
I called on + 1 888-242-2100 using TextMe app, and it worked for me. You may need to make back to back calls to connect to an agent (I got connected in 3-4 attempts) and once you get connected there will be wait time to finally speak to an agent (for me it was approximately 30 minutes).

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
I called on + 1 888-242-2100 using TextMe app, and it worked for me. You may need to make back to back calls to connect to an agent (I got connected in 3-4 attempts) and once you get connected there will be wait time to finally speak to an agent (for me it was approximately 30 minutes).
Thank you for your response. Do we need to enter our UCI numbers and Application numbers as well in the call to the Agents? It's a long 3 minutes process to get till the end. Is that so?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Thank you for your response. Do we need to enter our UCI numbers and Application numbers as well in the call to the Agents? It's a long 3 minutes process to get till the end. Is that so?
Yes. Apparently there's a short cut of key combinations too but, I particularly noted down each option I selected the first time I called and after that I just used those options to get through quickly.

Reactions: CadPeace

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
I was also able to talk to an agent using the TextMe app (early December).

I asked them if they received the new passport I submitted through web form (as I didn't get any confirmation) and they said yes. Then I asked them about the status of the application and they said that they weren't able to tell me more than what's displayed in my online account :/ (I just want to know if my Eligibility is passed and I've been waiting for GCMS notes for 60+ days now...)

How do I get an agent to tell me if my Eligibility is passed?? (after 13 months of waiting, I don't think I'm asking for too much...)

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I was also able to talk to an agent using the TextMe app (early December).

I asked them if they received the new passport I submitted through web form (as I didn't get any confirmation) and they said yes. Then I asked them about the status of the application and they said that they weren't able to tell me more than what's displayed in my online account :/ (I just want to know if my Eligibility is passed and I've been waiting for GCMS notes for 60+ days now...)

How do I get an agent to tell me if my Eligibility is passed?? (after 13 months of waiting, I don't think I'm asking for too much...)
You should try again and ask specifically if your eligibility is passed.

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
Thank you for your response for whatever its worth in these times I do appreciate it. Cheers.

Reactions: CadPeace and Rkb94

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

AOR - Dec 2020
VO - Ottawa
COR - UAE
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete

The current processing time has gone to as long as 36 months. If you have not exceeded 24 months, no need to panic.

If your eligibility is passed, you will just have to wait.

Reactions: farazsattar

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Although doing remed after remed req there is no update in my GCkey account after 16 days of submission. I mailed local VO 3days ago with emedical sheet with completed status but no change still. My panel physcian confirmed that they submitted it correctly and my medical report is good. Now my only concern is, is there any chance of cancelling my application after 30days deadline of remed, only bcoz it has not been updated in my online account?
It can take a few weeks to be updated.

Reactions: Ovi6109