Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes they provided me the emedical sheet which shows that the report was submitted to IRCC on 11 jan and UCI IME barcode every information is correct..the problem is just about not updated in my account..
Then you will just have to wait. You can send a web form and see if that helps.

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Then you will just have to wait. You can send a web form and see if that helps.
Is it concerning? because as much as i know everyone i talked to, got their medical updated in 2-3 days, I am waiting for 20days. My panel physian said my report is good. Does it mean there are problems in my file? I am so stressed :(

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi

My case is FSW Outland-India under EE BCPNP. My AOR is Dec 2020 with medical and a biometric done. I am still waiting for PPR? How much time shall I anticipate?

Reactions: davian09

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
A month ago I applied for my notes from CBSA through GetCCMS because they strongly suggested that they are more responsive than IRCC. Yesterday at the 30 day mark, I received notice from them that they were requesting a 30 day extension on the request. Not what I wanted, but at least MUCH more communication than I ever received from IRCC. I requested my notes from IRCC in mid-November and haven't heard SQUAT.
Yeah, I too heard CBSA notes are more responsive than GCMS. Keep us posted in case you receive CBSA or GCMS notes.

Reactions: fdelliott2

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
@legalfalcon please would you advise whether I need to update my PoF to reflect the increase in minimum amount as of April 2021 if I am asked an updated PoF? Or as a pre April AoR can I just keep my funds as they are and there's no need to top up my account? Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please would you advise whether I need to update my PoF to reflect the increase in minimum amount as of April 2021 if I am asked an updated PoF? Or as a pre April AoR can I just keep my funds as they are and there's no need to top up my account? Thanks.

If the PoF increased after you submitted your application, then you do not have to worry, as your application will be evaluated as per the old PoF.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Does being unemployed for more than 1.5 years will create any negative impact on file processing or cause any delay for finalisation? @legalfalcon
It has no impact. Canadian immigration is a points-based system, where you get points for the work experience you have done. As long as you meet the criteria, it does not matter that you were unemployed and for how long.

Reactions: Ovi6109

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hello my December family,

Just received an ADR. Big step. The document asks:

- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Provide an updated FBI Police Certificate from the United States.

- Funds, proof: Proof of funds. Provide detailed bank statements from every banking institution where you are holding money and the letters must include the following: •Account numbers •The date each account was opened •The current balance of each account; and •The average balance for the past six months including daily transaction details

A few questions:

- When I submitted my application I included an FBI Police Certificate and one from Japan, where I lived for a year. The document only seems to specify an FBI Record Check, but should I also go get another one from Japan? My fear is that Japanese record check could take 2 months, as it did the first time.
- In my initial application I showed proof of fund for accounts at two different banks. However one only has $150 bucks left, while the other has enough to meet the minimum. Should I still resubmit a letter from both, or could I get away with just one of them.
- Also this time they ask for daily transaction details? How do I show this? Do I just upload my statements from the last six months?

Thanks in advance @legalfalcon

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Hello my December family,

Just received an ADR. Big step. The document asks:

- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Provide an updated FBI Police Certificate from the United States.

- Funds, proof: Proof of funds. Provide detailed bank statements from every banking institution where you are holding money and the letters must include the following: •Account numbers •The date each account was opened •The current balance of each account; and •The average balance for the past six months including daily transaction details

A few questions:

- When I submitted my application I included an FBI Police Certificate and one from Japan, where I lived for a year. The document only seems to specify an FBI Record Check, but should I also go get another one from Japan? My fear is that Japanese record check could take 2 months, as it did the first time.
- In my initial application I showed proof of fund for accounts at two different banks. However one only has $150 bucks left, while the other has enough to meet the minimum. Should I still resubmit a letter from both, or could I get away with just one of them.
- Also this time they ask for daily transaction details? How do I show this? Do I just upload my statements from the last six months?

Thanks in advance @legalfalcon

Thanks for sharing and enlighten hope again in IRCC

Reactions: fdelliott2