+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

lizf

Apr 20, 2021
Congratulations ! You applied from which country ?
United States, maybe that helped

What is tentative approval? Never heard of that. What does your letter or email state?
Please what is EOY?
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
And then a bunch of stuff about submitting photocopies of passports, photos, etc

Wow! Congrats. What’s your AOR?
December 9!

Reactions: fdelliott2

Tratata

Sep 1, 2021
Wow, got first GU since April. Are we not gonna die old before the canada accepts us? My wife is still skeptical though. Anyone thoughts? Is it good or I'm just tripping

Reactions: binder1232

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Wow, got first GU since April. Are we not gonna die old before the canada accepts us? My wife is still skeptical though. Anyone thoughts? Is it good or I'm just tripping
Obviously It is a good sign.... may be good news near to hear. cheers...

Reactions: Tratata

AP6

Nov 19, 2021
CEC inland, received the approval to create the PR Portal account on Dec 4th. I am currently waiting for my pic approval and the card to arrive.

Finally this nightmare of over an year is close to be over \o/
hey congratulations… did you follow up? Or just the approval email came directly… we are still waiting cec inland 11th dec 2020 AOR

LegalSoul

Aug 3, 2020
Hi everybody, I got the golden email a few days ago. Holy bananas!

My timeline:
PNP-Outland (OINP), COR - Moldova.
ITA - November 2020
Medicals, exam date - December 2020
AOR - December 2020
Medicals passed - January 2021
GCMS Notes received on November 3 2021 stated that Security is not started, everything else passed (ordered from gcmsnotes.com)
Re-medicals request - 4 November 2021 (1 day after receiving GCMS, I know these things are not related, but man, what a coincidence o_O )
Re-medicals, actual exam date - 30 November 2021
Re-medicals passed - 4 December 2021 (the update came on Saturday, which is unexpected and exactly 30 days after the request, more coincidences?)
PPR - 8 December 2021

I'm really wondering how did Security pass so quickly.
Thank you everyone for the information in the thread. All the fastest processings to you!

Last edited:

TheBigMaster

Mar 19, 2021
Hi everybody, I got the golden email a few days ago. Holy bananas!

My timeline:
PNP-Outland (OINP), COR - Moldova.
ITA - November 2020
Medicals, exam date - December 2020
AOR - December 2020
Medicals passed - January 2021
GCMS Notes received on November 3 2021 stated that Security is not started, everything else passed (ordered from gcmsnotes.com)
Re-medicals request - 4 November 2021 (1 day after receiving GCMS, I know these things are not related, but man, what a coincidence o_O )
Re-medicals, actual exam date - 30 November 2021
Re-medicals passed - 4 December 2021 (the update came on Saturday, which is unexpected and exactly 30 days after the request, more coincidences?)
PPR - 8 December 2021

I'm really wondering how did Security pass so quickly.
Thank you everyone for the information in the thread. All the fastest processings to you!
Congratulations
Can you advise what is your VO ?

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. I received ADR for Proof of Funds and I'm ready to submit it. I am including 3 bank letters (2 from my accounts back home and 1 from an account in Canada). My primary PoF is held in one account in USD and has not been touched for 2.5 years. I am also including a bank statement for this account. However, this statement is 2 pages long and only the last page is stamped and signed - but everything is on the letterhead which is black&white. Is this OK or I *need* to submit a statement with both pages signed and stamped?
Hi, Are you CEC or PNP(inland), then did they ask you proof of funds?

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
So I have an AoR of 2nd December 2020 (FSW Inland). I submitted proof of funds of 20k USD in my account. The amount has been there for years and I’ve never touched it. So I was not concerned about exchange rate or the length of time.

Yesterday I received a proocedeeal fairness letter asking me to submit the bank letters again. This isn’t an issue at all and I’ve already requested my bank. But this particular account of mine is from my native country. *My question is - should I also submit my Canadian account?* I don’t have much money in that account, just about $6000. But no liabilities. I use this account mainly to receive my graduate school funding.
Oh, really..I got invited under express entry PNP stream, and I have a valid job offer and employer specific work permit with lmia support, I didn't show any proof of fund. Will that be a matter of concern? Pls

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Just an update on my end. I received the portal email today. A timeline for everyone here:

AoR: 2nd December 2020 (FSW-Inland)
Medical: sometime in early January 2021

No update or communication till:

PFL/ADR regarding Proof of Funds: 27th November. Uploaded on 4th December 2021.
Received portal email: December 10th 2021

Hi, Are you CEC or PNP(inland), then did they ask you proof of funds?
I am FSW-Inland. Yes, they asked for revised Proof of Funds.

Reactions: upon and OLdon11

Ayb92

Jun 30, 2019
wtf!
my brother applied three months after me and already got his citizenship and mine hasn’t moved since January 2021.