+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone. Quick question I ordered GCMS notes over the summer and I just looked at them in slightly more detail.
I have review required as status on two items:
1 “Client information” - I guess personal details from time of submission…?
2 I got married in After my EE submission, funnily enough in Canada to my Canadian wife and yet our marriage certificate is the second item that has “review required”

my questions are; what does review required mean and secondly, should I be as alarmed by this as it sounds or is this more frequent I think?

thanks!

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question. I received ADR for Proof of Funds and I'm ready to submit it. I am including 3 bank letters (2 from my accounts back home and 1 from an account in Canada). My primary PoF is held in one account in USD and has not been touched for 2.5 years. I am also including a bank statement for this account. However, this statement is 2 pages long and only the last page is stamped and signed - but everything is on the letterhead which is black&white. Is this OK or I *need* to submit a statement with both pages signed and stamped?

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question. I received ADR for Proof of Funds and I'm ready to submit it. I am including 3 bank letters (2 from my accounts back home and 1 from an account in Canada). My primary PoF is held in one account in USD and has not been touched for 2.5 years. I am also including a bank statement for this account. However, this statement is 2 pages long and only the last page is stamped and signed - but everything is on the letterhead which is black&white. Is this OK or I *need* to submit a statement with both pages signed and stamped?
I if im in your shoes i will only submit one bank statement that shows the required amount of funds.
Also if the statement is on multiple print outs they should flap the top left angle of all pages together and stamp it that's what have happened with me however both ways should work no big deal.

Paper is required to be original and coloured if not maybe you need to enclose LOE along and a bank letter stating that originals are printed in black and white if you can.

In my application i had to reach the main bank branch for colored Paper as the only provid this there

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I if im in your shoes i will only submit one bank statement that shows the required amount of funds.
Also if the statement is on multiple print outs they should flap the top left angle of all pages together and stamp it that's what have happened with me however both ways should work no big deal.

Paper is required to be original and coloured if not maybe you need to enclose LOE along and a bank letter stating that originals are printed in black and white if you can.

In my application i had to reach the main bank branch for colored Paper as the only provid this there
I am indeed submitting one bank statement. Unfortunately, this bank does not provide coloured printouts of statements; that is why I felt the blue stamp and signature on the statement helped and that automatically explains that the bank statement are in black & white. The bank *letters* are indeed with a colour header and provide all the information that IRCC requires. The bank statement is just an additional document I wanted to include.

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
I am indeed submitting one bank statement. Unfortunately, this bank does not provide coloured printouts of statements; that is why I felt the blue stamp and signature on the statement helped and that automatically explains that the bank statement are in black & white. The bank *letters* are indeed with a colour header and provide all the information that IRCC requires. The bank statement is just an additional document I wanted to include.
Oh i see, however still i wouldn't enclose any un necessary docs.

Wish you speedy processing

curryten

Dec 9, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Dec 2020 FSW-O, My Medical changes from passed" to "you don't need...." Did anyone else get similar update?
It signifies that your medical has reached one year of being passed. They’re either gonna extend the validity of the medical or ask you to do another one.

sireeshaaluri

Oct 13, 2021
Hi all,

I have AOR Sep 2020 - FSW applied from outside Canada (live in the US). I have not received a single update since I gave my Biometrics in Oct 2020. Is there anyone else here who have submitted around the same time and haven't heard from IRCC since? Also, my medical turned into 'You don't need medical at this time' so I am assuming I'll either have to do it again or they'll extend mine.

Is there anything else I can/should be doing to expedite this somehow?

lizf

Apr 20, 2021
I'm FSW outland and we've got tentative approval! I don't know the exact term but we need to send some pictures and they'll send our COPR. Guess they wanted to make a quota before EOY

Lucipher

Aug 3, 2020
I'm FSW outland and we've got tentative approval! I don't know the exact term but we need to send some pictures and they'll send our COPR. Guess they wanted to make a quota before EOY
Congratulations ! You applied from which country ?

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
What is tentative approval? Never heard of that. What does your letter or email state?
Please what is EOY?