Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi guys
My wife is the main applicant (FSW-Outland) AOR 29-Dec 2020
We are expecting a child by mid January , what should we do in terms of documents to submit and would adding our child delay the whole process as if starting from scratch?
We recently ordered GCMS notes , received it mid this month and it says
Eligibility : recommended passed
Criminality: passed
Medical : passed ( which we did last January)
Info sharing : complete
Thanks in advance
My thoughts: The child is not yet born so I wonder what you will be adding. When the child is born, you wouldn't travel without your beautiful child. Sacrifices parents make for their children. I think you should wait and add when born. Just my thoughts.

MRafik

Jan 1, 2021
My thoughts: The child is not yet born so I wonder what you will be adding. When the child is born, you wouldn't travel without your beautiful child. Sacrifices parents make for their children. I think you should wait and add when born. Just my thoughts.
Hi , I was actually asking what is the process and the needed documents once our baby is born!
Bas the second part was how long the process would be delayed because adding our new member to the family

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
I have been reading remarks regarding the Updated Proof of Funds request. My question is if that is actually applicable to inland applicants as the following statement states it otherwise:

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Pookhatr

Jan 6, 2021
Need help in ordering GCMS notes.
I read previously comments about people whose eligibility is passed FSW outland.
I also wanted to apply for GCMS and see what's the status. It's almost a year and I have heard nothing , no email from IRCC

mikefox299

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
I have been reading remarks regarding the Updated Proof of Funds request. My question is if that is actually applicable to inland applicants as the following statement states it otherwise:

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Don't you need a LMIA for it to be a valid job offer? Would a permenant job offer for an open work permit count?

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Don't you need a LMIA for it to be a valid job offer? Would a permenant job offer for an open work permit count?
Also wondering the same, FSW(O) applicant at the time of PR application, just moved to Canada on an open work permit to start a job. I hope IRCC won't ask for a new POF letter cus it's so hard to get one while I'm physically away from my home country.

acytryn

Oct 16, 2020
Also wondering the same, FSW(O) applicant at the time of PR application, just moved to Canada on an open work permit to start a job. I hope IRCC won't ask for a new POF letter cus it's so hard to get one while I'm physically away from my home country.
hey I just realized this tracker on your signature. Did you pay for this? Is it one time pay only?

Saif1234

Jan 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent viewer here. I am an inland dependent applicant. My wife is a primary applicant for FSW. Please see below for the details-

ITA - Dec 2020
AOR - 31 Dec 2020
Medical - passed on Feb 2021

After that no update until yesterday. Last night we received an email from IRCC querying they need our bank letter and statements. I am worried now as I have submitted along with my application last year, everything was genuine. Our money is still in that account.

Now my question is- Should I be worried? Is there anything do I have to submit apart from the statement and bank letter? Please help.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Yesterday we have received Approval confirmation about our PR application. I pray each of you will get it soon.
Thank you so much for your valuable time and help you have provided me. Good luck!

Last edited:

acytryn

Oct 16, 2020
Dear brothers,
Yesterday we have received Approval confirmation about our PR application. I pray each of you will get it soon.
Thank you so much for your valuable time and help you have provided me. Good luck!
Congrats man!

Was it a call or an email? Or both?

Reactions: Saif1234