+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

acytryn

Oct 16, 2020
Hey guys, good thing I just found this thread in here but I am worried.

My AOR is Dec 15, 2020.
I added my wife to be able to access the account in case anything happened to me but maybe that was a mistake.
They asked for an additional document to add my wife's information on January 22.

Since then I haven't heard anything and it says they are still reviewing my additional documents.

It's been almost a year now! I have friends that applied 4-5 months ago and already got their PR!

I have changed address: used the webform 2 times and never got a response.
My wife got pregnant and our baby is already born: I used the webform to inform the birth of my child. Got an automatic response the next day. (maybe this one worked)

Is there anything I can do? I have been trying to call them every day but the automatic message says they are too busy and then hang up.

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon, what do you think can happen if an Officer spotted an error in one of the dates of travel history? Like having many trips logged correctly but having one error with a date in one trip?

Is it maximum ADR to resubmit travel history ?
Please note the trip I just a random one not even close to 6 months PCC etc.

Thanks!
Hi, what did you end up doing? I just noticed a minor error in one of my travels. I mistakenly entered the wrong year. Thanks!

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
So I have an AoR of 2nd December 2020 (FSW Inland). I submitted proof of funds of 20k USD in my account. The amount has been there for years and I’ve never touched it. So I was not concerned about exchange rate or the length of time.

Yesterday I received a proocedeeal fairness letter asking me to submit the bank letters again. This isn’t an issue at all and I’ve already requested my bank. But this particular account of mine is from my native country. *My question is - should I also submit my Canadian account?* I don’t have much money in that account, just about $6000. But no liabilities. I use this account mainly to receive my graduate school funding.

Tratata

Sep 1, 2021
So I have an AoR of 2nd December 2020 (FSW Inland). I submitted proof of funds of 20k USD in my account. The amount has been there for years and I’ve never touched it. So I was not concerned about exchange rate or the length of time.

Yesterday I received a proocedeeal fairness letter asking me to submit the bank letters again. This isn’t an issue at all and I’ve already requested my bank. But this particular account of mine is from my native country. *My question is - should I also submit my Canadian account?* I don’t have much money in that account, just about $6000. But no liabilities. I use this account mainly to receive my graduate school funding.
that's a good sign. If you have the money on your account then no worries

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019

Did it actually say procedural fairness letter of it is just a request for additional documents. I also think its a good sign, maybe want to confirm money is still available.

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal

I *think* you should write a good explanation with your native and Canadian accounts, that way, it would be way over the minimum and no doubt or fears of financial liability in Canada.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Did it actually say procedural fairness letter of it is just a request for additional documents. I also think its a good sign, maybe want to confirm money is still available.
the letter begins by saying:

“Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent
residence and in order to make a decision, we require updated information/documents”

and the title of the PDF is Procedural Fairness. They’re not asking for an explanation - just updated documents.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I *think* you should write a good explanation with your native and Canadian accounts, that way, it would be way over the minimum and no doubt or fears of financial liability in Canada.
They aren’t asking for an explanation. Just documents from the bank.

Chihaz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
the letter begins by saying:

“Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent
residence and in order to make a decision, we require updated information/documents”

and the title of the PDF is Procedural Fairness. They’re not asking for an explanation - just updated documents.
Ok very good sign. Praying this is PPR for you when you submit these documents. I'm sure you are close. Best of wishes.

Reactions: AstronomyNut

Varah6021

Nov 11, 2020

Which country are you from ? Are you a FSW outland applicant?

MRafik

Jan 1, 2021
Hi guys
My wife is the main applicant (FSW-Outland) AOR 29-Dec 2020
We are expecting a child by mid January , what should we do in terms of documents to submit and would adding our child delay the whole process as if starting from scratch?
We recently ordered GCMS notes , received it mid this month and it says
Eligibility : recommended passed
Criminality: passed
Medical : passed ( which we did last January)
Info sharing : complete
Thanks in advance