AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Link not working :( @legalfalcon
I think this is the section he was pointing you to:
"Before foreign nationals who apply for a visa, permanent residency or file any other immigration application can be admitted into Canada, it has to be ensured that they would not present a risk to the safety or security of Canadians. All foreign nationals undergo a security screening, which is done primarily by partner agencies, such as CBSA and CSIS. You can read an in-depth article on security screening here. GCMS notes released by IRCC will redact the security-related information in the GCMS notes pursuant to section 15 / 16 of the Access to Information Act. If the security screening has not yet started the security field will reflect “not started” against it. However, if it is in progress or passed, it may show as blank and have s15/16 listed on the top right corner of the page."

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I think this is the section he was pointing you to:
"Before foreign nationals who apply for a visa, permanent residency or file any other immigration application can be admitted into Canada, it has to be ensured that they would not present a risk to the safety or security of Canadians. All foreign nationals undergo a security screening, which is done primarily by partner agencies, such as CBSA and CSIS. You can read an in-depth article on security screening here. GCMS notes released by IRCC will redact the security-related information in the GCMS notes pursuant to section 15 / 16 of the Access to Information Act. If the security screening has not yet started the security field will reflect “not started” against it. However, if it is in progress or passed, it may show as blank and have s15/16 listed on the top right corner of the page."
thanks a lot

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Hello,

I had a question, I'm FSW-O, AOR Dec 8, 2020. In my original EE profile I answered "Yes" to the question, "Has xxx applied for Express Entry Before?". However, since I had never submitted an application to immigration after receiving an ITA I corrected this answer to "No" when I submitted my application, I saw this in my GCMS notes. Do you think this would create an issue in the application or is it nothing to be concerned about? Thank you in advance for your input !

Datafricangurl

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
Hello,

I had a question, I'm FSW-O, AOR Dec 8, 2020. In my original EE profile I answered "Yes" to the question, "Has xxx applied for Express Entry Before?". However, since I had never submitted an application to immigration after receiving an ITA I corrected this answer to "No" when I submitted my application, I saw this in my GCMS notes. Do you think this would create an issue in the application or is it nothing to be concerned about? Thank you in advance for your input !
What exactly did you see in your GMCS notes? That you’ve applied before??

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
What exactly did you see in your GMCS notes? That you’ve applied before??
No I just saw that I had answered "YES" to the question I mentioned in the EE profile I submitted pre-ITA. Later on, I corrected the answer to "NO" before I submitted the application.

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Received my GC notes today after 33 days.

Stream: Inland FSW
AOR: December 17, 2020
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Looks great, hang in there. I'm Dec 22 AOR but I gave up on any update since my first GCMS around April or so. It will take shape when it will and something tells me we're even more closer than ever!

Reactions: Nameer khan

Tratata

Sep 1, 2021
Got my second GCMS notes nothing changed since first notes in May; r10ok, criminality passed, medical passed, info sharing in progres, everything else not started. Last time they worked on our application was in April. Damn will we ever get into this country?! Just put so much effort into the whole process so pointless...