+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Got my second set of GCMS notes yesterday.

EE Outland with Sask PNP.

AOR 12 DEC 2020.
Eligibility: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

Last time my file was worked on was the 4th of February 2021.
When did you order GCMS?

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

AOR 12 DEC 2020.

Congratulations.
Do you mind sharing your primary VO?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Vikas1519

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

AOR 12 DEC 2020.

Wow, shame! And it's basically September now. So many of our apps have just sat untouched for months. I'm also waiting for security. Nothing's happened with my app for the entirety of 2021 as far as I can tell.

Reactions: MorneLom

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Wow, shame! And it's basically September now. So many of our apps have just sat untouched for months. I'm also waiting for security. Nothing's happened with my app for the entirety of 2021 as far as I can tell.
So both yours and @MorneLom's Security hasn't been done? Are you sure, I think that if it is blank is could have passed or be in progress(?), seems strange that they wouldn't have done it yet, no? Do your GCMS notes say something like 'application on hold as applicant overseas and no overseas landings at this time'?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
So both yours and @MorneLom's Security hasn't been done? Are you sure, I think that if it is blank is could have passed or be in progress(?), seems strange that they wouldn't have done it yet, no? Do your GCMS notes say something like 'application on hold as applicant overseas and no overseas landings at this time'?
Seem strange? Lots of 2020 AOR have Eligibility Not started yet.
Security is the last step.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Seem strange? Lots of 2020 AOR have Eligibility Not started yet.
Security is the last step.
I guess it is unbelievable that they could be so slow. I thought for Dec AORs it would just be a case of waiting for the border to open. :(

• Sad
Reactions: MorneLom and upon

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Can confirm that next to security it states not started. Went through all of the notes and none of the ' application on hold......' seen as well.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I should be receiving my new GCMS notes soon. In my old ones, i's not blank, it says specifically, "not started". I called IRCC and they said they were not currently referring apps for security checks. They didn't say why.

One immigration lawyer online thought it was because IRCC was worried the app would then sit after that and the check would be irrelevant by the time the CoPR was issued. So, he thought they're waiting to do security close to the time of CoPR issue. Makes sense. Not sure if that's correct though.

Hopefully something's revealed once the borders reopen for tourists on September 7th. But I won't be surprised if not. I wish IRCC was more transparent.

Reactions: kirsteeee

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
I should be receiving my new GCMS notes soon. In my old ones, i's not blank, it says specifically, "not started". I called IRCC and they said they were not currently referring apps for security checks. They didn't say why.

One immigration lawyer online thought it was because IRCC was worried the app would then sit after that and the check would be irrelevant by the time the CoPR was issued. So, he thought they're waiting to do security close to the time of CoPR issue. Makes sense. Not sure if that's correct though.

Hopefully something's revealed once the borders reopen for tourists on September 7th. But I won't be surprised if not. I wish IRCC was more transparent.
Yeah it does sound logical! How is your medical situation looking? Are you close to expiry at all?