Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
so not mandatory to notarized reference letter.
Thanks..
None of the documents have to be notarized. However, getting a document written on plain paper, which is not on a letterhead just adds veracity to it. Notarizing is just stating under oath that this document was written by the person claiming to have written it.

Eephie

Jul 18, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon or anyone who can advise;

I submitted my PR application Dec 2020 and have done biometrics, so awaiting response from IRCC but yesterday, I received Letter of Advise to Apply from Manitoba (because I also entered the Manitoba PNP pool). So do I need to take any actions as regards PNP since I've already submitted an EE FSW application or i can just ignore that?

Your advise will be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
I can't log into my CIC account. This problem has been observed for the last 48 hours. Changed browser, delete cache, changed device but observed same problem persist. Is there anybody facing same problem? Any expert opinion will be highly appreciable. Thanks.
FSW-0/AOR: 7 Dec 2020

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
I can't log into my CIC account. This problem has been observed for the last 48 hours. Changed browser, delete cache, changed device but observed same problem persist. Is there anybody facing same problem? Any expert opinion will be highly appreciable. Thanks.
FSW-0/AOR: 7 Dec 2020
yup, me too, after entering the credentials and clicking continue, it routes back to the home page. :/

Reactions: Manik69

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Can you please help me understand the following from my GCMS Notes (position as on 26.03.2021):

Review Notes 1:
NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question

Under a Review Note 2, which was entered just a few minutes earlier to the above note, the following was mentioned, but was later updated to the above version.
NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass

Are they referring to my answer to a Statutory Question, which I believe is the one pertaining to, "Have you applied to IRCC before?"
I had answered as Yes because I had applied for a Study Permit previously, which was rejected because it was in a different field than my Bachelor's (The course did not have any pre-requisites and I was accepted by the College).

I have provided a brief explanation in the application as well as a detailed explanation in a Letter of Explanation.

Would this adversely affect my PR application?

Have applied for a fresh GCMS Notes a couple days ago but it might take a month or more to arrive.

My application info:
ITA: 25th November, 2020
Express Entry: FSWP
AOR: 16th December 2020
Nationality: Indian
Residence: India
Medicals : Upfront, Passed on 20 Jan 2021
Biometrics: Submitted on 08 March 2021
NOC: 1221

Please find below the status summary:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Primary Office: New Delhi
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Can you please help me understand the following from my GCMS Notes (position as on 26.03.2021):

Review Notes 1:

Under a Review Note 2, which was entered just a few minutes earlier to the above note, the following was mentioned, but was later updated to the above version.

Are they referring to my answer to a Statutory Question, which I believe is the one pertaining to, "Have you applied to IRCC before?"
I had answered as Yes because I had applied for a Study Permit previously, which was rejected because it was in a different field than my Bachelor's (The course did not have any pre-requisites and I was accepted by the College).

I have provided a brief explanation in the application as well as a detailed explanation in a Letter of Explanation.

Have applied for a fresh GCMS Notes a couple days ago but it might take a month or more to arrive.

My application info:
im not legalfalcon but ive seen this one many times before.
yup that review required was due to the stat question -- it all should be ok as you declared the refusal and that has no effect on your final decision. has any of the other assesments tarted? (eligiblity, criminality, infosharing)

Reactions: GauthamBR

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
im not legalfalcon but ive seen this one many times before.
yup that review required was due to the stat question -- it all should be ok as you declared the refusal and that has no effect on your final decision. has any of the other assesments tarted? (eligiblity, criminality, infosharing)
Hello @amairena95 , thanks for your input.

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
Where is your CIO ?
Unless I'm mistaken, there is only one Centralized Intake Office, which is situated in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Please correct me if I'm wrong though. There wasn't any specific location given for the CIO in the GCMS notes btw.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon or anyone who can advise;

I submitted my PR application Dec 2020 and have done biometrics, so awaiting response from IRCC but yesterday, I received Letter of Advise to Apply from Manitoba (because I also entered the Manitoba PNP pool). So do I need to take any actions as regards PNP since I've already submitted an EE FSW application or i can just ignore that?

Your advise will be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance
If you have already submitted your application under EE FSW, you do not need a provincial nomination. You can just ignore it or if it had an option to decline, you can do that.

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Unless I'm mistaken, there is only one Centralized Intake Office, which is situated in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Please correct me if I'm wrong though. There wasn't any specific location given for the CIO in the GCMS notes btw.
Thanks. Infact I am a novice in this field and wanted to know.
I am from India and my time lines are similar to yours. I have yet not got my GCMS notes.

Last edited:

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon ,

Review Notes 1:

My application info:

@legalfalcon can you please share your insights on this?

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Have you applied for another GCMS note? We seem to only be waiting for the background check now, once it's done and we're good.
Keep our fingers crossed!
I hope so too , but wit many cec waiting from early 2020 my confidence is less. Anyways I have applied gcms again last week, should be my 3rd since aor.