+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
That is incorrect. While it's true that the emphasis has been on inland CEC applications for the majority of the pandemic, there have been FSW-O applications processed. Granted, not at the rate that we would hope, but it is happening. Please don't spread incorrect information for the sake of it.
Kindly provide a reference where a FSW-O (Non US Resident) who received a CoPR post Mar 2020

imm2canadaordie

Nov 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Kindly provide a reference where a FSW-O (Non US Resident) who received a CoPR post Mar 2020
I think he's saying applications are being processed (eligibility, security, etc), but PPRs are on hold. I.e. when whatever power tells ircc: "greenlight, issue PPR to FSW-outlanders" it'll take them less time to issue PPRs or (i seriously doubt it) they'll just hit send for everyone already approved.

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Primary VO Ottawa
Secondary Centralized Intake Office Sydney

What about you? and on what stage your application is?
Primary-Manila, Secondary-CIO. Eligibility and criminality were passed by an officer in February. Info sharing is in progress and security has not started. File has not been touched since eligibility and criminality were passed.

nainsi1991

May 25, 2019
Primary-Manila, Secondary-CIO. Eligibility and criminality were passed by an officer in February. Info sharing is in progress and security has not started. File has not been touched since eligibility and criminality were passed.
Ok. I have a query..is your eligibility conclusively passed? if yes ..how do you know? is there any specific mention in the GCMS note?

TheScrutiniser

Jan 21, 2021
Here is an example. I spoke with this user over messaging about their process, which is why I had the link to hand quickly:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/outland-application-updates-covid-19.690767/post-9029816

I don't exactly bookmark the page every time I see an FSW-O success story, so other examples would require further digging to find them again, which I am not doing to further prove my point because I don't need to.

I appreciate we are all anxiously waiting for updates, but I get really frustrated at people saying things that aren't true. It can gather momentum on a forum such as this, where everyone is much more on edge than normal, waiting for the next phase of their life to start. Good luck.

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
CEC Inland
I just got my GCMS note today.
Primary VO: Edmonton, Secondary: Winnipeg.
AOR: Dec. 17, 2020
Eligibility: Recommend Pass (Aril 14 2021 by Winnipeg VO)
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress (RCMP received NRT on Jan 26, the date my biometrics was sent)

Does anyone know where it got stuck now? What does Recommend Pass mean? It got updated on April 13, nothing new since then... 3 months have passed already. I am so confused and anxious.

By the way, on the first page, the last section has few lines about Application Assignment and the Due Date is 2021/07/21. The "Assigned By" officer code starts with 'ED' so I suppose it's the officer of Edmonton VO? Does it mean there should have someone reviewed my application on July 21?

Last edited:

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
The Accra VO was dishing out PPRs at the start of the pandemic, FYI. There were also sparse PPRs here and there from other non-India/HK etc. VOs.

FWIW the wait times for US base applicants still well exceed 1 year (16 mth ish based on my small-sample-size observation)

Reactions: Chirusua

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
CEC Inland
I just got my GCMS note today.
Primary VO: Edmonton, Secondary: Winnipeg.
AOR: Dec. 17, 2020
Eligibility: Recommend Pass (Aril 14 2021 by Winnipeg VO)
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress (RCMP received NRT on Jan 26, the date my biometrics was sent)

Does anyone know where it got stuck now? What does Recommend Pass mean? It got updated on April 13, nothing new since then... 3 months have passed already. I am so confused and anxious.

By the way, on the first page, the last section has few lines about Application Assignment and the Due Date is 2021/07/21. The "Assigned By" officer code starts with 'ED' so I suppose it's the officer of Edmonton VO? Does it mean there should have someone reviewed my application on July 21?
Mine is in exact same status. including the due date
AOR: Dec 10th 2020
Primary VO: Edmonton, secondary: Vancouver

I was hoping i get some update by 21st July as well, but nothing so far. So i assume its just an internal date for their reference.