elganador

Dec 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Please help @legalfalcon
I am FSW-O applicant from India, my AOR is 19 December 2020. My medical updated on 21 January 2021 and I gave my biometrics on 10th Feb 2021 in Kathmandu VFS as they were closed in my city.
It has been 4 months since then but my biometrics section in IRCC profile only shows my biometrics number on top right cell, however, last profile update is still showing medical passed on 21 Jan, as well as it still says 'We have not received you fingerprints/biometrics" on the bottom.

Moreover, in my GCMS notes, the person who was collecting my fingerprints wrote: "Applicants hands were dry due to which it was difficult to capture good quality fingerprints". Which blatant lie as I had applied moisturizer just 15 minutes prior to my appointment which he made me wipe off as, according to him, was making it difficult for him to do the job.

Do you reckon if IRCC has received my biometrics and also please suggest me if I should give my biometrics again here in my city as IRCC web-form is of no help, they just reply "You application is still processing" and that is it.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does anyone has any idea about when FSW-O will be issued with PPR?
I check the cases on myimmitracker, not a single AOR December FSWO applicant got it.
IRCC seems had stopped work on FSW cases at all. So many of us haven't seen their files moved since earlier this year.
Now that Canada is open to those with valid COPR, is there any hope that they'll start to issue new PPRs to outlanders soon?

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
Does anyone has any idea about when FSW-O will be issued with PPR?
I check the cases on myimmitracker, not a single AOR December FSWO applicant got it.
IRCC seems had stopped work on FSW cases at all. So many of us haven't seen their files moved since earlier this year.
Now that Canada is open to those with valid COPR, is there any hope that they'll start to issue new PPRs to outlanders soon?
Looking at the latest news "Canada opened biometrics for ALL categories (which includes visitor visas as well)" it gives us a sign that they have definitely started working on pending FSW categories (they surely would not want to have further back logs). So I am hoping to see updates on our applications by mid July at the earliest.

elganador

Dec 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-12-2020
Please help @legalfalcon
I am FSW-O applicant from India, my AOR is 19 December 2020. My medical updated on 21 January 2021 and I gave my biometrics on 10th Feb 2021 in Kathmandu VFS as they were closed in my city.
It has been 4 months since then but my biometrics section in IRCC profile only shows my biometrics number on top right cell, however, last profile update is still showing medical passed on 21 Jan, as well as it still says 'We have not received you fingerprints/biometrics" on the bottom.

Moreover, in my GCMS notes, the person who was collecting my fingerprints wrote: "Applicants hands were dry due to which it was difficult to capture good quality fingerprints". Which blatant lie as I had applied moisturizer just 15 minutes prior to my appointment which he made me wipe off as, according to him, was making it difficult for him to do the job.

Do you reckon if IRCC has received my biometrics and also please suggest me if I should give my biometrics again here in my city as IRCC web-form is of no help, they just reply "You application is still processing" and that is it.
Any word of advice @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I started my own company and been trading since February this year (AOR Dec 2020) is there anything I need to submit about this?

Thanks!

Chirag23jan

Jul 28, 2018
my question is to @legalfalcon i have never seen Yellowknife IRCC as primary office in any one, however in my case my file was transferred to That office, it is very weird and i am also finished my 6 month waiting nothing has been changed since march, my eligibility is still in RR mode because of statutory question, officer never touched my file is there any risk??? i was thinking to apply new file as my score is still above recent draws cutoff , please advise

Reactions: upon

lakshmi123

Jun 7, 2021
I have still not received any updates and my 6 month mark is on 15th. Not sure what is going on with Winnipeg VO
Hi,
If you don't mind, could you tell what is the status of your application. I am asking as my application is also in the same timelines and with same VO. Have you tried calling IRCC

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
my question is to @legalfalcon i have never seen Yellowknife IRCC as primary office in any one, however in my case my file was transferred to That office, it is very weird and i am also finished my 6 month waiting nothing has been changed since march, my eligibility is still in RR mode because of statutory question, officer never touched my file is there any risk??? i was thinking to apply new file as my score is still above recent draws cutoff , please advise
It does not matter which VO the file is. Your file can be transferred to any visa office across IRCC network based on the requirements and staffing.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Ram27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, Got a mail from IRCC for document request on Marriage certificate. I have already submitted the document. But, the only thing is name is given as 'last name, first name' (ex. John, Peter) and all other documents have my name as 'first name, last name' (ex. Peter, John). I have ordered GCMS notes and the officer mentioned the same. Can you please advise on this? LOE alone is enough ? or Need to submit some additional documents ? If so, can you pls tell me the supporting documents?