+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi, I'm Dec 30 2020 AOR
As per my GCMS notes which I received yesterday: Eligibility--Passed, Security--Not Started, Criminality--Passed, Medical--Passed, Info Sharing--In Progress
Above is listed on page #2 ASSESSMENTS section. @legalfalcon I've got a few questions though:
1) Does that mean I have already passed eligibility assessment? Since I found only Program Assistant and Case Processing Agent (instead of Visa Officer) 's entries on the notes from the last several pages;
2) When does the background check start? Is it included in Eligibility?
Any input would be helpful!

Reactions: neenufichu

varunvnath77

Sep 2, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Saw this in October 2020 group:

FSW-O from USA. Received my PPR on 06/18 and sent it in the next day to Ottawa. Never requested GCSM notes so unsure about category statuses.

AOR: Oct 1, 2020
Bio: Dec 2, 2020
Medicals passed: June 17, 2021
PPR: Jun 18, 2021

I believe they have finally started working on FSW-O !!!

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Saw this in October 2020 group:

FSW-O from USA. Received my PPR on 06/18 and sent it in the next day to Ottawa. Never requested GCSM notes so unsure about category statuses.

AOR: Oct 1, 2020
Bio: Dec 2, 2020
Medicals passed: June 17, 2021
PPR: Jun 18, 2021

I believe they have finally started working on FSW-O !!!
I believe IRCC did not cease working on FSW(O) applicants who reside in the US during the whole time, but congrats!

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, I'm Dec 30 2020 AOR
As per my GCMS notes which I received yesterday: Eligibility--Passed, Security--Not Started, Criminality--Passed, Medical--Passed, Info Sharing--In Progress
Above is listed on page #2 ASSESSMENTS section. @legalfalcon I've got a few questions though:
1) Does that mean I have already passed eligibility assessment? Since I found only Program Assistant and Case Processing Agent (instead of Visa Officer) 's entries on the notes from the last several pages;
2) When does the background check start? Is it included in Eligibility?
Any input would be helpful!
FSW-O?

Purpleyam

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hi guys,
Update, I got the virtual landing unit email today
Thanks for hearing me rant!
Details in the signature! Cheers and goodluck everyone!

Last edited:

yexxa

Dec 4, 2020
I called our MP’s office today and told about CEC applicants getting their PRs in 2-3 months while we are waiting for over 200 days as FSW inland applicants. They told me it’s not realistic that a PR application can be processed in such a short time. I explained there are many of them announcing their quick PRs on online forums and communities and the reply was: “it’s up to you to believe your MP’s office or some random people on online forums but it’s impossible to get PR in 2-3 months”. They just implied all CEC applicants who announce to get their PRs in 2-3 months are liars, haha
Wow.. such a bullshit

Reactions: Princes2020

Teni08

May 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

Thank you for all the information you provide on this forum. Please I need your assistance.

My GCMS Notes show

Eligibility: Not Started; Security: Not Started; Criminality: Passed; Medical: Passed; Info Sharing: Complete; Final: Blank.

However, on the Notes section, there's a note by a Program Assistant with label "EE Eligibility".

Does this mean that Eligibility has started. I'm struggling to understand. Also, there's a review required in that note. I answered yes to a statutory question.

There is no mention of my employment in the program Assistant's notes. Is that a flag?