+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Ek21

Mar 25, 2021
Quick question upto what time it shown like eligibility and security not started. Its already 5 months still eligibility and security not started. One more doubt you got ecopr because u asked for multiple gcms notes or vo vancouver currently giving ecopr for December AOR
In my last GCMS notes it said security not started; criminality in progress and eligibility recommended pass (notes were generated on 27 May 2021)
I have no idea tbh about your second question. I was expecting a processing time of 2-3 months when I got my second GCMS notes based on what they said. So no idea. It could be because my case was pretty straightforward. I came here when I was 18 and I was claiming points for 1 year of work experience. So it might be that, but again, can't say for sure how exactly they processed it so fast.

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Are company blank payment slips where informations are filled in handwritten with authorised seal and signature acceptable for additional proof of work experience for FSW outland? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Are company blank payment slips where informations are filled in handwritten with authorised seal and signature acceptable for additional proof of work experience for FSW outland? @legalfalcon
All IRCC needs as a proof of work experience is a work reference letter tat should have:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

Any other document apart from this can be submitted and it does not matter if it is handwritten or not as long as helps support your work experience.

Reactions: kauradp

Chirag23jan

Jul 28, 2018
My question is to @legalfalcon , on Friday i got call from officer and asked me about my pay wage as i am getting paid $17 per hr and My lmia offer of employment says $18 but that offer is after i get my PR and same i told him as he has confusion about wage, he seems very serious on the call is there anything to worry??? he also said that to check my account regularly, i am bit worried can you please explain is this a good sign or bad

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My question is to @legalfalcon , on Friday i got call from officer and asked me about my pay wage as i am getting paid $17 per hr and My lmia offer of employment says $18 but that offer is after i get my PR and same i told him as he has confusion about wage, he seems very serious on the call is there anything to worry??? he also said that to check my account regularly, i am bit worried can you please explain is this a good sign or bad
Offices can conduct verifications by calling the employer as well as the applicant. When you submitted your application, and the work reference letter, the pay that was was mentioned, as well as supported by the T4s and your IT returns is what will be looked into.

Since I am not privy to your documents, this is all I can say.