+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
hey all, last time i called was APR 23rd and my elibility was in process (along with security and background). that same day i got the rcmp request and submitted that on may20th. ive been trying to call and ive been very unlucky, should i relax and assume that eligibility was passed by now (given that i havent been rejected)-- i think i have very easy to verify stuff (canadian degree and one single work experience at a large university)? DEC 25 CEC-inland.

the only thing thats a bit more complex is being common-law rather than married, but i submitted lots of proof (maybe too much), but again, i guess they wouldve already requested extra proof if they were not sattisfied by now (we've been together for 9 years, living for 2+ at the time of application, it was easy to submit lots of proof) -- and we're both in canada on valid work permits.

Last edited:

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
Hi all,
I’ve got portal confirmation email on May 31st, replied back on same day but haven’t heard back since then. Anybody else on same boat ?

Reactions: doug87z

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
Hi all,
I’ve got portal confirmation email on May 31st, replied back on same day but haven’t heard back since then. Anybody else on same boat ?
Same, received portal email on jun 5th, replied the same day and that’s it. Haven’t hear back from them

Pracsi

Feb 2, 2021
Richmond
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
01-12-2020
PR Card application approved, got message on GC Account " We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
COPR : 28th May 2021
PR Card approved : 8th June 2021

Spouse application still shows "submitted" on GC account.

PR Portal still shows that Photo is under review with IRCC,

Will update once I receive it.
I received my eCOPR May 26th. Photograph on the PR portal is still under review. Waiting for the confirmation on PR card dispatch. Not sure when it will be dispatched. Will it be after the photograph has been accepted on the PR portal?

Jan 18, 2021
Hi beautiful people. im inland online PNP applicant from nova scotia with my dependent also inland AOR 12 DEC 2020

I called IRCC somewhere in april and was told everything was passed and so did my dependent but my account only showed biometric passed and others reminad either "in progress "or "you dont need a medical exam". My girlfriend did her medical in March as requested from IRCC and i refreshed mine the same date cause the submitted one almost expire.
I called IRCC again in May and the answer is exactly the same but the info in my account remained the same. i have always been told everything is passed and they are finalizing the decision, really nothing can be done on my end.

Any thoughts?
Many many thanks

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi beautiful people. im inland online PNP applicant from nova scotia with my dependent also inland AOR 12 DEC 2020

I called IRCC somewhere in april and was told everything was passed and so did my dependent but my account only showed biometric passed and others reminad either "in progress "or "you dont need a medical exam". My girlfriend did her medical in March as requested from IRCC and i refreshed mine the same date cause the submitted one almost expire.
I called IRCC again in May and the answer is exactly the same but the info in my account remained the same. i have always been told everything is passed and they are finalizing the decision, really nothing can be done on my end.

Any thoughts?
Many many thanks
its seems like its normal to have everything passed and waiting for decision, i believe theres a whole different thread for people with that status, so i wouldnt worry too much! congrats, you should be getting it sometime hopefully soon!
btw i see you applied with a common law partner (and since everything passed i suppose your proof of common law was enough). i also applied with a common law partner (cec inland) and i often overthink that we didnt provide enough (or too much) proof, we have:
-joint leases for 2+years
-our provincial ids/drivers licenses showing address
-stat declaration of course
-social media pictures on each account dating back to atleast 2012
-insurance beneficiary from both of our jobs (and extended insurances) showing each other as primary beneficiary
-joint bill (our Rogers cellphone bill that also shows extensive call history between us for two years or more i think)

do you think that was enough? what did you guys show? thanks!

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021

Any thoughts?
Many many thanks
TBH, that is very quick to get "passed" in all the areas for any PNP applicant. It is better to order GCMS notes and see why there is a halt in making the decision.

Reactions: upon

Divtan

Nov 17, 2020
Hello guys.
I received an email today from Hamilton Ircc asking about details like date and port of entry, but when I login into my cic account it still says that my application is under process.
Does this mean application has been approved and it just takes time for status to change? Are you all experiencing the same?

thanks.

LoduLalit

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Yellowknife
I received my eCOPR May 26th. Photograph on the PR portal is still under review. Waiting for the confirmation on PR card dispatch. Not sure when it will be dispatched. Will it be after the photograph has been accepted on the PR portal?
It won't, My PR card has been sent via mail and the photos still shows under review, Link your PR application to GC account so you will get all the updates

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello guys.
I received an email today from Hamilton Ircc asking about details like date and port of entry, but when I login into my cic account it still says that my application is under process.
Does this mean application has been approved and it just takes time for status to change? Are you all experiencing the same?

thanks.
Thats the new 'golden email' my friend. Your account will show the same status, but through the new portal youll be able to upload pictures and eventually get copr