Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
I tried again and was able to login without any error, the status is back to submitted. Nothing has changed at all :/
That is called Ghost Update, they are working on your file. Its a good sign.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi all!

Just discovered this forum, first time posting.

FSW Outland, AOR December 9th.

Most recent update was passing the medical exam two months ago. Biometrics submitted about a month ago.

Eligibility:
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm kind of skeptical of the whole GCMS thing. Does it really help your case, or is it just another progress bar to stare at?
Does it really help your case?
NO,

GCMS notes is the only option for applicants to get the most accurate and exhaustive view of their IRCC file. You can order GCMS notes as soon as the R10 completeness checks stage. The right time to order GCMS notes would be around on the 2nd to 3rd months after applying. Also consider the pandemic and delays obviously associated with it.

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
I did not get any GU and my eligibility passed :)

Hi Milica.

Does it reflect in your CiC account that eligibility is passed? Called IRCC and according to them it's passed but still says that they are reviewing eligibility requirements in my CiC profile.

Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Milica.

Does it reflect in your CiC account that eligibility is passed? Called IRCC and according to them it's passed but still says that they are reviewing eligibility requirements in my CiC profile.

Thanks
Changes in your profile may not be visible to you, the system is designed to show the latest status as on time of submission other transactions are recorded at the backlog of your profile and may only reveal following a final decision.

Do not relay on your user interface.

GL

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Changes in your profile may not be visible to you, the system is designed to show the latest status as on time of submission other transactions are recorded at the backlog of your profile and may only reveal following a final decision.

Do not relay on your user interface.

GL

Thank you.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
We are PNP (Sask) through express entry.

AOR 12 DEC
MED PASSED
ELEGIBILITY PASSED
BIO DONE
CRIMINALITY PASSED
SECURITY IN PROGRESS

Don't know the visa office, my sister phoned for me from Canada and forgot to ask.
Cool
We share the same stream however i only know VO is Paris
AOR 10 Dec SK PNP

Keep us updated on PPR please.
GL

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
We are PNP (Sask) through express entry.

AOR 12 DEC
MED PASSED
ELEGIBILITY PASSED
BIO DONE
CRIMINALITY PASSED
SECURITY IN PROGRESS

Don't know the visa office, my sister phoned for me from Canada and forgot to ask.
Please one question, what does your BGC says ?
Mine was changed to In Progress on 10April not sure what does mean though!

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Please one question, what does your BGC says ?
Mine was changed to In Progress on 10April not sure what does mean though!
Hi Bacelor,

Mine has said we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Haven't noticed if it has changed.

EDIT Can't remember if it said anything else during the process so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bacelor

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Bacelor,

Mine has said we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Haven't noticed if it has changed.

EDIT Can't remember if it said anything else during the process so far.
Probably you are one or couple updates away from PPR.
All good luck its coming to you soon.

robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
PNP, VO-Singapore, AOR-Dec 20.

I am the main applicant. My wife has a Schengen tourist visa refusal. I already had mentioned it in PR application along with the details. Now SGVO sent me a request as below-

****************************************************************************************
SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
We note that you and your spouse declared that you had been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country. Please provide details.
If you are unable to comply with our request, please provide a detailed explanation.
For online applications, all responses should be sent via the IRCC online portal.

****************************************************************************************
My questions are-
1. How do I send a response to this request? I am confused about what IRCC online portal means. Does it mean IRCC Webform – Singapore?
2. How should I response to this? By mentioning which visa rejection, when, why? I can't provide any document as I don't have visa refusal letter with us.
3. I do not have any visa refusal. My wife only has one which I declared in 2 of HER statutory questions in PR Spouse Form. But they stated both of us declared ‘yes’ for that question. Is it a generic sentence in the letter? … “We note that you and your spouse declared that you had been refused…..”
I haven’t found any similar case until now. Any idea/suggestion?

Last edited:

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
PNP, VO-Singapore, AOR-Dec 20.

I am the main applicant. My wife has a Schengen tourist visa refusal. I already had mentioned it in PR application along with the details. Now SGVO sent me a request as below-

SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
We note that you and your spouse declared that you had been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country. Please provide details.
If you are unable to comply with our request, please provide a detailed explanation.
For online applications, all responses should be sent via the IRCC online portal.

My questions are-
1. How do I send a response to this request? I am confused about what IRCC online portal means. Does it mean IRCC Webform – Singapore?
2. They are asking for the details right? I don't have visa refusal letter with us.
3. I do not have any visa refusal. My wife only has one which I declared in 2 of HER statutory questions in PR Spouse Form. But they stated both of us declared ‘yes’ for that question. Is it a generic sentence in the letter? … “We note that you and your spouse declared that you had been refused…..”
I haven’t found any similar case until now. Any idea/suggestion?
Not necessarily a bad sign don't worry.

Just try to put a good and accurate response together in a webform to the VO. stating that you have received the said request, and you believe it applies to spouse only and you do not have the refusal letter anymore give some more details and you confirm that this statement is true and accurate to best of your knowledge.

Most ppl i have followed here whom received ADRs have received their PPR the very next day they have submitted the document. I wish this will be the case for you too.

GL

Last edited:
Reactions: robstark1255

robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
Not necessarily a bad sign don't worry.

Just try to put a good and accurate response together in a webform to the VO. stating that you have received the said request, and you believe it belongs to spouse only and you do not have the refusal letter anymore give some more details and you confirm that this statement is true and accurate to best of your knowledge.

Most ppl i have followed here whom received ADRs have received their PPR the very next day they have submitted the document. I wish this will be the case for you too.

GL
Thank you so much for your nice words. I was worried!