+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Milica

Apr 23, 2021
Hi Milica.

Does it reflect in your CiC account that eligibility is passed? Called IRCC and according to them it's passed but still says that they are reviewing eligibility requirements in my CiC profile.

Thanks
Hey, no it does not. If I am not mistaken you will not see this until everything is done and you have the decision.

Reactions: MorneLom

Milica

Apr 23, 2021
Can anyone explain to me what does it mean when your file is transferred to another office? I asked the agent about mine and she said it is in Sydney which is the primary office. At what point are the applications transferred?
I was hoping it would be in some smaller office in Europe (where we are), but maybe it is better than it is not transferred at all?

My eligibility is passed, criminality in progress but security not started.

TIA

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi,
I am a CEC candidate , a year before my wife’s Ontario provincial nomination was refused due to the lower salary than the median wage.
During our recent CEC-PR application I didn’t mention that my wife’s ONTARIO PNP application was refused considering I am the primary applicant.
Should I raise web form for this ?@Legalfalcon , any suggestions?

Aug 10, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am new and it's my first post. Kudos @legalfalcon for initiating this thread .

Country of Residency: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

PNP NB through express entry.

AOR 14 DEC
MED PASSED (22 Jan 2021)
ELEGIBILITY : Under Review
BIO DONE : 24 Feb 2021
BGC : We are processing your background check

I tried several time to call IRCC using a TestNow apps called Husted with a Canadian number unfortunately not able to speak to an agent. Usually go through the different options and when at the end of the lengthy process I chose to speak to an agent the automate says there's high volume of calls and call is ended. All I want to know if my VO and my eligibility status.
Could anyone share some tips and tricks for successful call outside Canada.
Thanks in advance.

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi,
I am a CEC candidate , a year before my wife’s Ontario provincial nomination was refused due to the lower salary than the median wage.
During our recent CEC-PR application I didn’t mention that my wife’s ONTARIO PNP application was refused considering I am the primary applicant.
Should I raise web form for this ?@Legalfalcon , any suggestions?
I thought salary doesn't matter as long as you r paid as an employee..was she outland applicant or inland?

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone, I am new and it's my first post. Kudos @legalfalcon for initiating this thread .

AOR 14 DEC
MED PASSED (22 Jan 2021)

I tried several time to call IRCC using a TestNow apps called Husted with a Canadian number unfortunately not able to speak to an agent. Usually go through the different options and when at the end of the lengthy process I chose to speak to an agent the automate says there's high volume of calls and call is ended. All I want to know if my VO and my eligibility status.
Thanks in advance.
I think you have to keep trying until you get through. The last time I called I had the same issue but got on the queue to speak with an agent after more than 6 attempts.

Reactions: Emmanuel Nseke

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I am worried about it too coz my salary is a bit lower compared to my peers.. will it cause any concerns for VO? Fsw outland
I can't be certain of this one but i believe salary evaluation is valid criteria for those whom seeking work permits and LMIA according to a job offer.

Probably irrelevant for foreign experience. However eligibility evaluation is bit more complex to have a straight forward answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ovi6109

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

AOR 14 DEC
MED PASSED (22 Jan 2021)

Thanks in advance.
You can send a webform. See https://bit.ly/2RYHbBW

Also, you can request your GCMS notes.

Calling IRCC from outside Canada is always tricky. Try calling during non busy hours, i.e. early in the day as per Canadian ET.

Reactions: Emmanuel Nseke

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I thought salary doesn't matter as long as you r paid as an employee..was she outland applicant or inland?
For foreign work experience inland PNP candidates salary does matter.Every NOC is assigned with a region based median wage.
Example- Architects (NOC :2151) median wage for Toronto region is 35 CAD / hour.

Reactions: Ovi6109

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Should I raise web form for this ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Should I raise web form for this ?
In the form, you have to answer the statutory questions and also provide information on any proper refusals for each individual in the application. If not done so, you should do it via webform.