+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Ayshufatima204

Apr 29, 2021
Hello everyone!
Received my AOR on Dec 24
I received and submitted request for RCMP today. Luckily I had it ready as my husband was sure IRCC will ask for it. Any idea how long will it take to process my application?
Our work permit is going to expire in july 2021. Not sure if we should wait out or apply for extension.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hello everyone!
I received and submitted request for RCMP today. Luckily I had it ready as my husband was sure IRCC will ask for it. Any idea how long will it take to process my application?
Our work permit is going to expire in july 2021. Not sure if we should wait out or apply for extension.
It's kinda random how some in-land applicants are not asked for RCMP but some are. In my case, they did not ask me and my GCMS shows that RCMP screening is done behind the scene (they use my previous biometrics info).

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone!
How long it it take you to get the rcmp certificate? I requested mine on friday but have a one-month deadline, is that enough?

Ayshufatima204

Apr 29, 2021
How long it it take you to get the rcmp certificate? I requested mine on friday but have a one-month deadline, is that enough?
We applied it when we got to know that IRCC asked our friends for RCMP just to be on a safer side. It took us almost 25 days to get it mailed to our house.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
At last Hong Kong PCC is delivered to IRCC.It took four months for the delivery of the PCC from Hong Kong to Canada .
Note : Review of additional documents is changed to Not applicable.
Hi, when did you apply for your HKPCC? I applied for mine on Feb 1 and I wonder if mine has reached the IRCC.. My PCC left HK on Feb 19..