+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
I also tried to call, but its not possible to talk directly to the agent without having to listen to the automatic response and typing the number of your application on the dial pad and hear all that you already know and what’s shown on your page?
I listened to it all and then I was added to the queue.

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
Hi guys, I have a query related additional documents, I was asked to submit schedule A form which I did 3 days ago but I have not received any confirmation email yet. Is this normal or should I take any action? Although status was changed to submitted immediately after I uploaded documents but no confirmation yet. Thanks

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Just spoke to a very nice IRCC agent who was willing to answer all my questions.

AOR - December 2020

Eligibility- Passed ( I asked whats the difference between recommended passesd and passed. She told me that when it is recommended passed- it means its almost done but not officially passed. But when its passed- that means its officially passed.)

Criminality - passed

Security- pending

File still at Central Intake Office and will be sent to Ottawa Office in future.
If it gets moved out of Central Intake does that mean that the above items are by definition passed? Thanks!

pap_ON

Apr 25, 2020
Hi,

FSW-Inland with 1 dependent
AOR: Dec 9
MEP: Jan 14
Bio: 2018

I called the IRCC helpline yesterday and was told that there is no update on my file, neither criminality nor eligibility has started, yet. I also learned that my file is on Montreal VO. Then I digged into the forum and saw that they are known to have a slower process. I feel blue since I saw those comments and the overall processing times in Montreal VO. Anyone who has any experience with or idea about this VO?

Reactions: binder1232

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
@legalfalcon I have a query regarding proof of funds, when I submitted the application I showed proof of funds as gift deed from my father and stocks. I invested some of the amount i took from my father from gift deed and invested it on stocks, (overall the amount of gift deed and stocks is double the amount I showed as minimum amount $16500.)

Question - When validating proof of funds, will CIC check combined amount of gift deed and stocks or just the gift deed?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have a query regarding proof of funds, when I submitted the application I showed proof of funds as gift deed from my father and stocks. I invested some of the amount i took from my father from gift deed and invested it on stocks, (overall the amount of gift deed and stocks is double the amount I showed as minimum amount $16500.)

Question - When validating proof of funds, will CIC check combined amount of gift deed and stocks or just the gift deed?
First of all you cannot use any investments that is subject to market fluctuation, so stocks is not a valid form of PoF. Only fixed deposits (CDs), deposits in government bonds, i.e. anything that you can readily liquidate and not subject to market fluctuation, only can be used.

Also, you have to show PoF when you apply and again when you land in Canada. You can move your PoF or put it in a high yield savings, but you cannot invest it in stocks.

For the purpose of gift deed, IRCC relies on the documents you submit, and if you showed a combination of different accounts, gift deed etc, they all show together be enough to meet the PoF.

To read on PoF, see https://bit.ly/36Y9tRX

Reactions: samakshkapoor

Ruthie2

Jul 1, 2020
Hello All,

Please what does the response below mean? i sent a PR status email to AVO - AOR: Dec 19; Mep passed, Biometrics done.

Dear Client,

Please be advised that your application is in queue for review by an officer. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

Regards,

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
No , not necessary.
Now days, some of the files get processed at CIO and some get processed at Local Visa Office. Happens randomly

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi,

FSW-Inland with 1 dependent
AOR: Dec 9
MEP: Jan 14
Bio: 2018

I called the IRCC helpline yesterday and was told that there is no update on my file, neither criminality nor eligibility has started, yet. I also learned that my file is on Montreal VO. Then I digged into the forum and saw that they are known to have a slower process. I feel blue since I saw those comments and the overall processing times in Montreal VO. Anyone who has any experience with or idea about this VO?
Don't worry they are working but on slow pace, on 2nd March 2021 Montreal VO issued PPR to FSW-Inland (China Resident- AOR 23 January 2020)

carantho2294

Aug 29, 2019
hi guys, i had done my biometrics in 2019, when i applied for tourist visa to Canada. Post MEP, my biometric status is- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

is this status supposed to chnage? or does it mean my biometrics have been updated?