+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have been amending my appointment with the HKPF since October 2020. The trick is to schedule an appointment is that, you wanna go onto the website at around 11:57am during a weekday, fill in your information, and click submit at 12noon sharp. You will then be able to find an available timeslot.
After you have confirmed your appointment, you can reschedule it any time you like, provided there are spots available. Try your luck at 11:57am (GMT+8)
Hi, is your HKPCC successfully delivered to IRCC?

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hi, is your HKPCC successfully delivered to IRCC?
I lodged my application on Feb 1 in person. The guy at the counter explained to me that it will take 4 calendar weeks to process my application, followed by another 8 weeks to ship to the IRCC (due to delivery disruptions caused by covid). My guess is it will be May 2021 when IRCC finally receives the HK police certificate. Was not given a tracking a number so I wouldn't know the exact location of the certificate unfortunately

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I lodged my application on Feb 1 in person. The guy at the counter explained to me that it will take 4 calendar weeks to process my application, followed by another 8 weeks to ship to the IRCC (due to delivery disruptions caused by covid). My guess is it will be May 2021 when IRCC finally receives the HK police certificate. Was not given a tracking a number so I wouldn't know the exact location of the certificate unfortunately
Wow, 3 months for HKPCC..I miss pre-Covid HKPCC application days. Are you planing to raise a web form to explain IRCC about the delays in the HKPCC delivery even though you have uploaded HKPCC application receipt.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Wow, 3 months for HKPCC..I miss pre-Covid HKPCC application days. Are you planing to raise a web form to explain IRCC about the delays in the HKPCC delivery even though you have uploaded HKPCC application receipt.
When I submitted the application receipt, I also enclosed an LOE explaining to them that it could be a 3-month wait until the certificate gets to them.
I am sure they will understand that international delivery is messed up big time. How did you approach your submission? Did you raise a webform?

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Anyone else's started to get search notifications on their linkedin accounts? I got 3 searches from a government agency in a week. Suppose it could be BG/security related?

Reactions: Manik69

Osamaw

Feb 9, 2021
Outland FSW
AOR: 6 December 2020

got a request letter to pay RPRF and to provide an experience letter for a work experience that is mentioned in my personal history, but I am not claiming points for.

Anyone have any idea why would they ask for an experience letter for a period I am not claiming points for?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Outland FSW
AOR: 6 December 2020

got a request letter to pay RPRF and to provide an experience letter for a work experience that is mentioned in my personal history, but I am not claiming points for.

Anyone have any idea why would they ask for an experience letter for a period I am not claiming points for?
That is extremely weird.
Any weird thing about that experience? Like working abroad or weird occupation etc?

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
When I submitted the application receipt, I also enclosed an LOE explaining to them that it could be a 3-month wait until the certificate gets to them.
I am sure they will understand that international delivery is messed up big time. How did you approach your submission? Did you raise a webform?
I have just uploaded the receipt with a generic letter. Lets see..fingers crossed.

Reactions: mark12345680

Aditiarya

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone else's started to get search notifications on their linkedin accounts? I got 3 searches from a government agency in a week. Suppose it could be BG/security related?
Hi, I got the same thing, "Someone from Administration at Government" viewed my Linkedin profile.
Don't know if it's BG/Security related.
Can anyone advise?

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I got the same thing, "Someone from Administration at Government" viewed my Linkedin profile.
Don't know if it's BG/Security related.
Can anyone advise?
If everything on your LinkedIn is legit and according to what you disclosed in your application, then there's no need to worry. Beside, no one can confirm if it's background check or something else.

Manik69

Aug 20, 2020
Dear All,
What could be the possible ppr time for December aor group(FSW-OUTLAND) based on this current scenarios. How long we need to wait? Curious mind just want to know..
What do you think guys?