+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hope your projection become true but the current data makes me hopeless. Hope CIC will accelerate their work and our long wait will be over very soon.
None of us have a crystal ball... when I look on myimmitracker (albeit it's probably not the most reliable source) June - August 20 applications seem to have a solid number of applications that have been concluded...

mica20

Nov 15, 2019
Hi
FSW, applied on December 31 with previous biometrics and medical. No updates until I received a rejection letter on February 9 stating "Your application is rejected for being incomplete. Specifically, ... The police certificate that you provided with your application is not acceptable."
I raised a webform immediately saying that I will provide the proper police certificate and today (February 10) I submitted a Criminal (Investigation) Records Check Reply certificate through the webform asking to reopen my application.
Does this save my application? Is there anything I have to do before they refund my fees?
Thanks in advance.

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Dear All,
What could be the possible ppr time for December aor group(FSW-OUTLAND) based on this current scenarios. How long we need to wait? Curious mind just want to know..
What do you think guys?
I personally think 7-9 months would be a safe bet, especially for FSW outland ( obviously it can go way past this). All these restrictions seems to indicate they want fewer people travelling into the country unless your NOC is something that they deem important. Then again some October Aor (particularly FSW- outland) got theirs processed in three and half months. So there's no way of telling, we just got to wait and hope for the best.
Ps. This is my opinion at this point.

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
People in India any update on VACs ? If it doesn't open before the deadline what do we don? I'm sure people would have faced in the recent past.

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
There is no update on VACs for PR candidates from India , like there are no draws since January for all programs
And they aren't even addressing it anymore

Mehsaz

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Yes even i have this,what if vacs in india doesnt open untill the deadline,what are we suppose to do in that case? Will it effect our application?

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Logically speaking it shouldn't because there's nothing we can do about the centres
But who knows for sure...

Mehsaz

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Because my deadline in the start of april hence worried about biometrics..
I heard many people are giving their biometrics in nepal..do we have quarantine in nepal?

Can even tell what is the procedure to give biometrics in nepal?

Reactions: davian09

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
There is no update on VACs for PR candidates from India , like there are no draws since January for all programs
And they aren't even addressing it anymore
There are people who got their AORs before Jan (me being one among them ) and looking at timelines they would have a deadline somewhere in March -april .

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Because my deadline in the start of april hence worried about biometrics..
I heard many people are giving their biometrics in nepal..do we have quarantine in nepal?

Can even tell what is the procedure to give biometrics in nepal?
Mine is in mid of April...