Hello everyone, new here

Nova scotia pnp application noc 7511
Country of Residence india
Outland applicant
Family of 4
ADR 28 may 2020
AOR 17 DEC 2020
BIL 21 Dec 2020

Biometrics not done yet because vfs centers are closed in india. After biometrics request no any update, please let me know, do ircc work on application or not till biometrics will not done.
If anyone in same boat please reply

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello everyone, new here

Nova scotia pnp application noc 7511
Country of Residence india
Outland applicant
Family of 4
ADR 28 may 2020
AOR 17 DEC 2020
BIL 21 Dec 2020

Biometrics not done yet because vfs centers are closed in india. After biometrics request no any update, please let me know, do ircc work on application or not till biometrics will not done.
If anyone in same boat please reply
How ADR was before AOR? You mixed the dates.
What was an adr about?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
How ADR was before AOR? You mixed the dates.
What was an adr about?
PNP applicants could have received ADRs in Provincial application other than the Federal application ADR which comes in a later stage.
PNP applicants are somehow resilient to waiting as they have done enough waiting in their Provincial application. Which pretty much is similar to the federal application. So On an advanced stage we start meditating instrsd in the fedral phase.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaizeik

Mehsaz

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Hello,
I received a request for non accompanying Imm 5604 drclaration form for minor child and they just gave a time of 7 days and one day is already passed.

My question is do we get any extra time or we have to submit in that time frame..
My husband lives in qatar,and there fri n sat will be holidays and they are taking 3 or 4 days to do a notary
Can anyone share their inputs on this,quiet worried about this

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,
I received a request for non accompanying Imm 5604 drclaration form for minor child and they just gave a time of 7 days and one day is already passed.

My question is do we get any extra time or we have to submit in that time frame..
My husband lives in qatar,and there fri n sat will be holidays and they are taking 3 or 4 days to do a notary
Can anyone share their inputs on this,quiet worried about this
Initially make him sign whatever is required and send you a scan copy so you can upload something, "you do not submit " then he to start notry process if he succeeds on time then re -upload the notarized Document if god forbidden he didn't then the system will at least lock up on something. This case keep an LOE withe a screen shot of your emails exchange attached just in case.
Once he's done send the notry via webform.

GL