+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe you need to raise a webform including your new position facts and duties.check below link

FSW- Express Entry( In India now) .
ITA - September 30
AOR - December 24.
I've submitted experience certificate for close to 5 years. No i've resigned from my current job and the LWD was 31st december. I've joined a new organization on Jan4th, should I inform this to IRCC ? If so should I submit any documents ?
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3

Agie971

Aug 26, 2020
On average it is obviously taking 40 days
So you expect yours very soon probably early next week providing week starts on Mon taking in consideration time zone difference so maybe it would be highly expected on Tuesday.

GL and please keep us updated:)
Okay thanks! Would this take a little longer with the holidays? I guess by feb 1st I should start to look into it.

Reactions: Bacelor

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys!

My AOR is December 1st and I haveyet to receive the biometrics letter. My medical exam was done on November 20th, why is it taking so long? I hear people who've received the letter2/4 weeks after AOR.
You'll get it on monday or tuesday

Reactions: Agie971

bill.s.preston

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys. December 2020 AOR here. I have a question with regards to Proof of Funds. I have submitted the required docs and it shows that i have slightly more than the 13000 CAD required in my account. My question is that i am now free to use the funds as i like as long there is always atleast 13000 CAD present. Or can i even have lesser than that amount as long as i keep adding funds to make sure there is 13k as and when they ask me again at a later stage. Thanks.

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys. December 2020 AOR here. I have a question with regards to Proof of Funds. I have submitted the required docs and it shows that i have slightly more than the 13000 CAD required in my account. My question is that i am now free to use the funds as i like as long there is always atleast 13000 CAD present. Or can i even have lesser than that amount as long as i keep adding funds to make sure there is 13k as and when they ask me again at a later stage. Thanks.
to be safe, dont let it dip below 13K

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys! Is it normal that the LOE in the Optional docs are still not visible as attached? Other docs are attached when I go to the submitted docs section, but there is no document in the Optional docs. I tried to change browsers and viewed it on different days but it’s still not there. Wondering if it’s a bug cuz I remember I def attached it when submitting the application...

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hi guys! Is it normal that the LOE in the Optional docs are still not visible as attached? Other docs are attached when I go to the submitted docs section, but there is no document in the Optional docs. I tried to change browsers and viewed it on different days but it’s still not there. Wondering if it’s a bug cuz I remember I def attached it when submitting the application...
It's a bug on their website, if you refresh the page a couple of times you will see a different version of that document submission page and your document will be there, the same thing happened to me and I finally saw it and took a screenshot of that page to be on the safe side.

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
It's a bug on their website, if you refresh the page a couple of times you will see a different version of that document submission page and your document will be there, the same thing happened to me and I finally saw it and took a screenshot of that page to be on the safe side.
Nope, did that many times but still nothing is displayed in the Optional documents section :( However I’m sure I uploaded it to the system when I was submitting the profile. Hope it’s a bug..

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Nope, did that many times but still nothing is displayed in the Optional documents section :( However I’m sure I uploaded it to the system when I was submitting the profile. Hope it’s a bug..
Try to do it more and more. Like a 100000 times ;) Eventually it will show up :)

Everything was submitted. You don’t need to be worried.

gooner_91

Jan 11, 2021
For people who recently received their BIL and presently reside in the US, are any of the ASC's near you open for appointments?