+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
So do i keep Country B as base and put 5 years in Country A as travel and add reason for travel as studies ?
seems reasonable, but please wait for other responses, cause I'm not entirely sure since I haven't been in this exact situation!

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ok, processing times are up ! Will have to wait then for nearly 35-40 days from AOR. Which will coincide with MEP/BIL for many folks.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Ok, processing times are up ! Will have to wait then for nearly 35-40 days from AOR. Which will coincide with MEP/BIL for many folks.
That is asides the fact that it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things as it still assumes the 6months processing time estimates, which as we know is way off the mark, at least for inland CEC and FSW applications. I personally won't be checking my application page until three months have passed at least. I will expect then that Medicals would have been passed and one of the three (C-E-S) would have begun or completed.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
seems reasonable, but please wait for other responses, cause I'm not entirely sure since I haven't been in this exact situation!
No one else is replying o_O Hopefully someone will able to shed some light on this.
last police certificate remaining that I would receive in 3 days so need a clear answer before that from someone so I can file the application.

nikhilkbhat

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I don't have that bar yet. I checked with some late November AORs.. even they don't have any progress bar yet..

I'm just hoping that VACs in India open up and the backlogs are cleared before I receive BIL..

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That is asides the fact that it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things as it still assumes the 6months processing time estimates, which as we know is way off the mark, at least for inland CEC and FSW applications. I personally won't be checking my application page until three months have passed at least. I will expect then that Medicals would have been passed and one of the three (C-E-S) would have begun or completed.
Dude, 3 months is way too long. Since you're an inland candidate, you don't need to submit biometrics. Others don't have the liberty of not checking for next 3 months

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't have that bar yet. I checked with some late November AORs.. even they don't have any progress bar yet..

I'm just hoping that VACs in India open up and the backlogs are cleared before I receive BIL..
The bar is pretty useless apparently. It keeps moving as per its own will. Yeah waiting for Indian VACs to open up!

Reactions: shaizeik