VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: kolkata2019

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Doesn't hurt to add them, at least I did
I added that cause why not, a few extra entries, but less reason for additional questions
But mine gets a bit complicated in that area. I have always been in Country B ( Country of residence ) and Visited Country A ( Citizenship country ) every year but for 5 years went to Country A for Studies and visited Country B every year as my father works here. After studies I came back to country B and have been visiting Country A every year o_O ..

How do you incorporate this change in country of residence as I have been resident in both country A and B during last 10 years.

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
But mine gets a bit complicated in that area. I have always been in Country B ( Country of residence ) and Visited Country A ( Citizenship country ) every year but for 5 years went to Country A for Studies and visited Country B every year as my father works here. After studies I came back to country B and have been visiting Country A every year o_O ..

How do you incorporate this change in country of residence as I have been resident in both country A and B during last 10 years.
I was in a similar situation for the first 3 years of my 10 year travel history. My travel list was so long it crashed the system so I had to upload the full list separately in my optional cover letter. Which is why I'm concerned it's not showing in my profile when I log in with any browser...

I think it still lets you upload documents even once you sent your application, is that not the case? If so I'd just upload it to be on the safe side.

Reactions: ziadnasir

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020

If I remember correctly, when you write out your travel history, you provide the reason for travel. You can briefly write it in each entry (there's a limit to how much you can write), and then provide a letter with it explaining the situation. I bet they see situations like this or similar quite a bit so it won't be news to them

Reactions: ziadnasir

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
I signed into my account and noticed that the status for background changed to "We are processing your background checks..." from "not applicable". The applications list also had the status as "updated" instead of the usual "submitted". I don't anticipate anything out of it but is it a move that the application is being worked on in terms of BG checks even it's not been a week since AOR?

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
I signed into my account and noticed that the status for background changed to "We are processing your background checks..." from "not applicable". The applications list also had the status as "updated" instead of the usual "submitted". I don't anticipate anything out of it but is it a move that the application is being worked on in terms of BG checks even it's not been a week since AOR?
Looking at your post history I will hazard a guess that the update might have been related to the message in your account about AOR.

The background check shows as processing for most people from the start so it's not unusual.

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Looking at your post history I will hazard a guess that the update might have been related to the message in your account about AOR.

The background check shows as processing for most people from the start so it's not unusual.
No, I already checked for AOR prior to that, but just wanted to confirm if this is usual.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
I was in a similar situation for the first 3 years of my 10 year travel history. My travel list was so long it crashed the system so I had to upload the full list separately in my optional cover letter. Which is why I'm concerned it's not showing in my profile when I log in with any browser...

I think it still lets you upload documents even once you sent your application, is that not the case? If so I'd just upload it to be on the safe side.
If I remember correctly, when you write out your travel history, you provide the reason for travel. You can briefly write it in each entry (there's a limit to how much you can write), and then provide a letter with it explaining the situation. I bet they see situations like this or similar quite a bit so it won't be news to them
So do i keep Country B as base and put 5 years in Country A as travel and add reason for travel as studies ?