+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Just got my PR approval email today (Dec 2020 AOR, FSW-Inland). Medical passed in May then no update since, had a ghost update on Tuesday. Hopefully, everyone else gets their application approved soon!

Reactions: r.fika7 and Ruthie2

engr.zuhair

Oct 4, 2020
Hi All,

I've finally received my COPR and would like to share the timelines for anyone who is still waiting.

Steam: FSW-O

ITA: 29 Sep 2020

AOR: 29 Dec 2020

BIL: 02 Feb 2021

Med: 15 March 2021

Long Pause!

ADR: 30 June 2022
(ADR included PCC, Schedule A and Re-Med request)

Re-Med: 22 July 2022

PPR: 3 Oct 2022

COPA: 13 Oct 2022

Thank You to all the active members, whose updates had been a light of hope during long pauses. Good Luck to everyone waiting for their Email :).

Dentist342

Aug 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London now rroc
AOR Received.
11-12-2020
File Transfer...
01-06-2022
Med's Request
24-06-2022
Med's Done....
02-07-2022
Hi,
Aor dec 2020
Primary applicant and spouse
Vo RROC
Remed 5 july passed
Adr 1 request (pcc, schedule A) 24 june VO RS27099
Submitted 2 july 2022
Adr 2 request (proof of income) 8 july 2022 VO RS27099
Adr submitted 13 july 2022
Adr 3( proof of income again for specific period) 18 july 2022 VO changed to CF31885
Submitted 22 july 2022
Adr status we are reviewing additional document and acknowledgement mail 3 August 2022
Adr status turned to "Not applicable" 10 August 2022, background status changed to" your application is in progress".
When can we expect Ppr? It has been a long painful waiting period. Life has become stagnant. Could anyone who has similar experience kindly guide us.
Background status changed to" we are processing your background check" 06 October 2022
Adr status changed to" 17 October we are reviewing your additional documents " 19 October 2022
Ghost update 01 November 2022
Any idea when to expect ppr?

Reactions: r.fika7

Dentist342

Aug 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London now rroc
AOR Received.
11-12-2020
File Transfer...
01-06-2022
Med's Request
24-06-2022
Med's Done....
02-07-2022
Background status changed to" we are processing your background check" 06 October 2022
Adr status changed to" 17 October we are reviewing your additional documents " 19 October 2022
Ghost update 01 November 2022
Any idea when to expect ppr?
Ppr 02 November 2022

ankitg3434

Oct 11, 2020
Hey all. Need some advice here. I've already spent 2.5 years into this PR application and its still not approved. They asked for my medicals an year ago which costed me 500 dollars. Now they asked for medicals for my wife, which is another 500 dollars gone. Now they are requesting for my remedicals again. This will again cost me same amount. I've already waited too long and wasted too many dollars just to get PR. Is there any option to deny remedical request? The cost is way too much.

advitiya92

Dec 10, 2022
Hey All,

I missed the ready for visa email by 5 months. I went through similar threads here and based on that I messaged IRCC using the webform about my situation. They replied to me recently with this

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry

Does anyone know if this means that they acknowledged my message and would work on re-issuing the email? Or does this mean that they misinterpreted my message and sent me a generic response?

Also is there any other way to follow up on this? I am not currently in Canada and I received the mail from a do-not-reply mail id. I had emailed the local Canadian embassy but they asked me to follow up on the web form

I would really appreciate some help with this. Thanks!

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hey all. Need some advice here. I've already spent 2.5 years into this PR application and its still not approved. They asked for my medicals an year ago which costed me 500 dollars. Now they asked for medicals for my wife, which is another 500 dollars gone. Now they are requesting for my remedicals again. This will again cost me same amount. I've already waited too long and wasted too many dollars just to get PR. Is there any option to deny remedical request? The cost is way too much.
The extra expenses associated with applying for PR really suck, but unfortunately, there is not much that can be done about it. We have to bite the bullet.

bill.s.preston

Jul 22, 2020
Hi all. Just received an email asking for updated proof of funds. Initial Proof of Funds doc that was submitted along with the application was done through gift deed from parernts. However, since then, i have used some funds for general expenses and am currently shy by around 2000 CAD. To comply, I will be transferring the necessary funds required to be above the minimum limit now from parents before submitting updated POF. Do i need to again do that via gift deed or is a normal transfer sufficient?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi all. Just received an email asking for updated proof of funds. Initial Proof of Funds doc that was submitted along with the application was done through gift deed from parernts. However, since then, i have used some funds for general expenses and am currently shy by around 2000 CAD. To comply, I will be transferring the necessary funds required to be above the minimum limit now from parents before submitting updated POF. Do i need to again do that via gift deed or is a normal transfer sufficient?
If the amount is transfered from the Parents once again, another gift deed will be required unless that transfered amount is sitting in the account for 6 months and above.

ankitg3434

Oct 11, 2020
after waiting for 2.5 years, I've finally received a mail asking me to send my passport to their office to issue CoPR. I am in two minds about settling in Canada since a lot has changed in these 2.5 years.