+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bj90

Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Did you got any mail for ADR acceptance
And what was adr status after it got accepted
I did not received any email and status for my adr and status changed to "documents are uploaded" since 13 April
Mine is also same from last 47 days. I have submitted my ADRs on 25th April

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Can someone(@legalfalcon) tell what is the meaning of 'N/A' as the status of Additional Document......

On June 1, I have been requested to show proof of funds and sources of funds as an ADR. I submitted the docs on June 2 and next day I got an acknowledgment email and the status changed to 'N/A' straightaway.

So does it mean
1. ADR has been received and reviewed? OR
2. ADR has been received only and officer is yet to review?

AOR: 1 Dec 2020 | Elig: Passed | MEP: Passed | Crimi: Passed | Sec: Not started
Just wait it out
Mine changed to NA straightaway as well and remained like that until I got my PPR, and after PPR it changed to we are reviewing your docs

Reactions: Thunderboy007

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
guys, I have a query. Ircc asked for my new passport copy (as my old one had expired) along with medicals, bank account 6 months salary( I gave my salary slips for 6 months) and PCC

Here there was a delay due to PCC as I was getting a interview date one week after my deadline

Now all the documents can be uploaded only once, so I submitted them this friday, along with PCC appointment date.

I hope that would be okay,

please respond

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello members!!
Hope all is well.

just out of curiosity, is it possible to get a rejection now?
AOR: Dec 2020.
No ADR, No re-med request, complete silence.

Reactions: amirhoaz

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
My medical is not passed in my GC Key account. There is only a message showing that "you do not need a medical, if we required we send you a message"
and the Additional Documents Requirement shown : NA
My current status is as below, the medical part was saying "you do not need a medical, if we required we send you a message" before the Remed Acknowledgement email. BTW, I've received another ADR for PoF with bank statement for the past 6 months from Vancouver IRCC and I need to send it back in 7 days. So they are definately processing our applications which is good!

Review of medical results
  • June 6, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

amirhoaz

Jun 12, 2022
Hello members!!
Hope all is well.

we have almost the same situation except our medical has extended automatically , we sent a note request but nothing useful was there.

Reactions: Yumna

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello members!!
Hope all is well.

apply for gcms notes, you will find out. Most of the times, the applications stuck under "review required"

Reactions: amirhoaz and Yumna

yashr

Aug 13, 2021
HAR HAR MAHADEV

The Almighty God is kind and we all have his blessings!

Finally Received PPR

FSW Outland
COR: INDIA
AOR: 19/DEC/2020
ADR: 2/APRIL/2022 (PCC, Schedule A,MEDICALS)
SUBMITTED :30 APRIL 2022
ADR ACCEPTANCE : 5 MAY 2022 (Not sure abt the exact date)
MEDICAL UPDATED : around 20 May 2022
Background Check:
We are processing your background check : 2 June 2022
PPR: 10 JUNE 2022

Hang in there friends, some more patience. Wish you all good luck!

Reactions: ag2020

amirhoaz

Jun 12, 2022
one question
our application is in the paris office for finalizing , do you know how to contact them for accelerating the prosses?

SaitEff

Jan 1, 2021
Category........
PNP
@legalfalcon I just spoke to an IRCC agent who told me that criminality is not started. Two weeks ago i called twice and two different agents confirmed it was passed. My eligibility just got passed last Friday. Is it normal for criminality to go back to not started? Did the agent misread the file?

martask

Jun 13, 2022
Hi All,

I see some of you have posted some updates recently but I have almost no updates on my application. I wonder if there is something I can do to change this. Below you can find my status.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: April 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: February 5, 2021 Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: 29 December 2020

VO: Warsaw

I didn't do a second medical exam after the first one but the review of medical results were updated automatically. I don't know why.

I requested GCMS notes a year ago but never received it. I'm not sure if I should try again.

Is there anything I can or should do at this point?

I'm starting to find it strange that so many people are posting updates but there is nothing happening with my application.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Hi I have the same timeline. AOR: 29 December 2020, Biometrics: February 5, 2021 Completed. No updates since Feb 5, 2021. I requested GCMS notes and they extended the original 30 days to additional 60 days, so I expect to receive the notes by July 8. I'm applying as a family of 5. Any updates for your application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I just spoke to an IRCC agent who told me that criminality is not started. Two weeks ago i called twice and two different agents confirmed it was passed. My eligibility just got passed last Friday. Is it normal for criminality to go back to not started? Did the agent misread the file?

What do your GCMS notes say?

vadvad

Apr 5, 2022
Hi I have the same timeline. AOR: 29 December 2020, Biometrics: February 5, 2021 Completed. No updates since Feb 5, 2021. I requested GCMS notes and they extended the original 30 days to additional 60 days, so I expect to receive the notes by July 8. I'm applying as a family of 5. Any updates for your application?
Just an update on 5 April 2022 stating that I passed the medical exam. I haven't done a second upfront medical exam but I'm now planning to do it along with providing proof of funds and police certificates. I've just ordered GCMS. I'll try to post here if I get any updates.

Reactions: martask