+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Status change to "Not Applicable" for Review of additional documents. Does that mean acknowledgment of additional documents submission?I submitted Schedule A and PCC last week.

Reactions: WhenHowWhy

WhenHowWhy

May 23, 2022
Hi all, I received ghost update today, wonder what could it be? I already submitted POF and schedule a, remed Done March 10th and passed on May 10th I think.. anxious

WhenHowWhy

May 23, 2022
Status change to "Not Applicable" for Review of additional documents. Does that mean acknowledgment of additional documents submission?I submitted Schedule A and PCC last week.
You might get an acknowledgment email in next two days or so regarding the same.. for me as well it showed not applicable and received acknowledgment email in two days

WhenHowWhy

May 23, 2022
What does it mean when you receive a Ghost Update (June 1, 2022) but no actual update in GCKey Express Entry Profile?

AOR - December 2020
Eligibility - Passed as of May 11, 2021
Medical (2nd upfront) - Passed as of April 29, 2022
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete
Security - Not yet started (As of April 13, 2022 GCMS notes)

I have submitted an updated PCC last April 5, 2022 and it was acknowledged via email on April 7, 2022.
I have also have completed Medical (2nd upfront) on April 22, 2022. MEP on April 29, 2022.

No ADRs received as of writing.

Thank you.
Even I received ghost update. Let’s hope for the best ..

vadvad

Apr 5, 2022
Hi All,

I see some of you have posted some updates recently but I have almost no updates on my application. I wonder if there is something I can do to change this. Below you can find my status.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: April 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: February 5, 2021 Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: 29 December 2020

VO: Warsaw

I didn't do a second medical exam after the first one but the review of medical results were updated automatically. I don't know why.

I requested GCMS notes a year ago but never received it. I'm not sure if I should try again.

Is there anything I can or should do at this point?

I'm starting to find it strange that so many people are posting updates but there is nothing happening with my application.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

WhenHowWhy

May 23, 2022
Hi All,

I see some of you have posted some updates recently but I have almost no updates on my application. I wonder if there is something I can do to change this. Below you can find my status.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: April 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: February 5, 2021 Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: 29 December 2020

VO: Warsaw

I didn't do a second medical exam after the first one but the review of medical results were updated automatically. I don't know why.

I requested GCMS notes a year ago but never received it. I'm not sure if I should try again.

Is there anything I can or should do at this point?

I'm starting to find it strange that so many people are posting updates but there is nothing happening with my application.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
I recommend you use getgcms, I got gcms notes in one month using this site. Most of us did upfront medical, some also did upfront PCC and reuploaded fresh proof of funds.. maybe this will help?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hey bro, we have the same VO and officer...
Today I've got un acknowledgement email for remed and my IRCC profile has also been updated with "June 6, 2022 You passed the medical exam".
Just received a GU and file updated :

Review of medical results: You do not need medical exam....... ( I submit my requested re-medical exam on 29th May and got acknowledge on 4th June)

But I have not a message for medical pass?

Reactions: zac0999

atj0205

Feb 11, 2022
How long does it usually take for processing the background check? I submitted my Sch A on May 10, got acknowledgement on May 11.. The status of review of ADR has been "not applicable" since May 11. And background check status has been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." on the same day. And no update ever since for almost a month now :/

Reactions: WhenHowWhy

Captain Canada

Nov 20, 2019
How long does it usually take for processing the background check? I submitted my Sch A on May 10, got acknowledgement on May 11.. The status of review of ADR has been "not applicable" since May 11. And background check status has been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." on the same day. And no update ever since for almost a month now :/
What is your NOC and target city? That will answer your question.