Remed Request: 28-Apr-2022
Remed Submitted: 20-May-2022
PR Approved Email: 27-May-2022
Long wait finally over! :)
Waiting for PR portal invitation
Great! Which Visa office?

DavidBurke

Mar 25, 2022
@legalfalcon please could you tell me if I land as FSW in BC then move to QC the next day for a few weeks to stay with relatives whether I can apply for SIN and health card in QC or do I have to do this before I leave BC. Thanks in advance.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Guys please help,

On Tuesday I took my newborn for an upfront medical exam. They gave me the results the same day and told me it was sent to ircc via eMedical. I sent his results via webform the same day too.

Now, the dilemma is that I received a medical instruction letter for him in my account today! What am I supposed to do? Contact the clinic? Or send the upfront via webform again?

Please help me guys,

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
REALLY DEPENDS ON YOUR NOC and your target destination. If they need you already then they will prioritize your file. That's how it works.
If they give priority on NOC then why they are asking other noc for medical and PCC and then keep them on waiting again. Pathetic service from IRCC

Captain Canada

Nov 20, 2019
If they give priority on NOC then why they are asking other noc for medical and PCC and then keep them on waiting again. Pathetic service from IRCC
Please understand them. If your NOC is not currently in demand, what will you do then in your target city? The government is avoiding chances of paying you unemployment benefits. Thats why they dont invite you to come over yet. They base things on their needs.

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Please understand them. If your NOC is not currently in demand, what will you do then in your target city? The government is avoiding chances of paying you unemployment benefits. Thats why they dont invite you to come over yet. They base things on their needs.
I understand what reason you give, but my question is why they ask other noc to submit adr and re-medical if they are not processing them. In this case they should only process first all applications whose noc are in priority. They should not give other noc candidate false hope to process application sooner by asking adr and re-medical.

Reactions: Buho09

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please could you tell me if I land as FSW in BC then move to QC the next day for a few weeks to stay with relatives whether I can apply for SIN and health card in QC or do I have to do this before I leave BC. Thanks in advance.
You have to apply for a health card in the Province you are going to live in. Each Province has its own health card, rules and regulations to apply.

IF you are an FSW, you can move to any province after you land, and apply for a health card there. However, if you are a PNP applicant, you will have residency obligations in that province,

See https://bit.ly/3rtiVqv

DavidBurke

Mar 25, 2022
You have to apply for a health card in the Province you are going to live in. Each Province has its own health card, rules and regulations to apply.

IF you are an FSW, you can move to any province after you land, and apply for a health card there. However, if you are a PNP applicant, you will have residency obligations in that province,
Thank you. Is it the same for SIN please? I can apply for one in any province including QC?

Doxcy315

Oct 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,

I received an update in my IRCC profile, and looks like it's the RFV/PPR (depending on who you ask) - it says that 'The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.'
I guess the wait is finally over! ITA - Sep 2020.

I am required to send them my passport and a few additional documents for the issuance of CoPR. However, the letter says that if I am in Canada, I am not required to submit the passport to IRCC.
I am currently in Canada on a WP, can anyone tell me how do I provide the requested documents to IRCC? They have asked me to inform them in case I am in Canada (I did that) but no further instructions on how to send them the requested documents.

Experienced folks - please guide! Thanks in Advance!

Reactions: ag2020