+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Kish160302

Apr 29, 2022
Hi All,

Need some help here, any inputs will be appreciated

1) Upfront Medical - 17th Mar, 2022 and updated the same through webform.
Nevertheless, I got a Re-med Request on 21st April, 2022 { Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) }
Raised a webform to link my UMI number with my IME number and attached the Medical sheet, IMM1017E and Passport in webform - 22nd Apr

However, I got a standard response as last month - "We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible."

I am worried, because the webform attempt to share info seemed futile last month and deadline for submission is 21st May. Is there any other way out? Should I get a medical done again?

2) On this forum , I hear a lot about Schedule A, However I have received only this - { Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E) }, hope this doesn't require Schedule A to be submitted?

Please revert @legalfalcon or anyone who has faced similar issue
@legalfalcon -Seek your urgent help here. I can see that my medical status has changed to. I had received remed request on Apr 21.

Review of medical results
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.
However, I had already done my upfront medicals on 1I also got a response from IRCC on webform on 13th May

Good day Kishalaya Kumar Tiwary,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• Medical Sheet - Kishalaya Kumar Tiwary.pdf
Rest assured, the document will be added on file within 2 business days.

————————————————————————-
Please guide what to do next

Kish160302

Apr 29, 2022
I did upfront on April 13 and received remed request on April 25.
What is your current status on medical? I am getting this message displayed on my file, which makes me a little worried on next steps

Review of medical results
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello Members!!

Does upfront medical make a difference?
or wait for the Remed request
-AOR Dec 2020
-PNP-O

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Hello Members!!

-AOR Dec 2020
-PNP-O
seems like for some some it does, while for others it makes no difference. And others get the upfront done then end up getting an official remed request, then there’s the hassle of making sure your medical facility links it to the right IME number.
Have you sent a webform of any sort? It’s what worked for me, I wrote asking for what I need to do as my medicals have expired , will they extend it and any other documents they require. It was directed to my local VO ( I knew this info from gcms notes). They responded few weeks later with a remed request.

Reactions: Yumna

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hello Members!!

-AOR Dec 2020
-PNP-O
Yes it makes a difference, but in a negative way. We should NEVER NEVER go for upfront medicals, as it causes unnecessary delay in the processing time and increases the complexity of the application. Always wait for notification from IRCC for remedical. My AOR is March 2021 and I am not going for upfront remedical. Waiting for IRCC to inform me for remedical

WhenHowWhy

May 23, 2022
Observing since a week or two no one is getting any new updates.. looks like when applications are flooded with updated documents they take their sweet time and update applications in batches .. I am guessing by next weekend some of us who provided updated ADR should have updates.. I am personally sick of waiting.. redoing all docs etc. it has been a very long wait.. they should wrap this up at this point.. people with later AOR have received rfv and we are still stuck with Covid side effect here ..

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Folks, got an update after a long time:
May 3rd: You passed the medical exam.
May 4th: Asked for an updated IMM 5669
We submitted it this week.

Any comments on next steps and when I will be getting the PR from this point on?

I am part of Dec. 2020 AOR.
VO

I submitted ADR on 18th May

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello Members!!

-AOR Dec 2020
-PNP-O
Hi fellow PNP-O applicant, did you get any ADR yet and what is your VO?
I've got two ADRs (5406 form and 5669) so far, but no remed request yet. So frustrating!