+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I am an FSW-O applicant, called IRCC today, and heard that everything passed except the security check. Hope for the best.
Do you have status changes in your application? What does BGC status say? Is it the same as APR (we are processing your application)?

anuragtanwar

Dec 9, 2020
is there anyone from December AOR whose Medical is not updated but Biometric is completed?

Country of Residence - Singapore
AOR - 23th December 2020
MEP - No Update
BIOMETRICS INVITATION - 25th January 2021
BIOMETRICS SUBMITTED - 26th January 2021

MRafik

Jan 1, 2021
Hi , is anyone experiencing problems logging in to their account recently?
i keep getting this message ,

Your Sign In session has timed out or is invalid. Please return to the Government of Canada online application to Sign In again.

To help protect your information, please close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

and i tried new browsers and then it signed me in but wont let me access my account just gave me options to change my password or revoke my GCkey.

any idea how to solve it?

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi , is anyone experiencing problems logging in to their account recently?
i keep getting this message ,

Your Sign In session has timed out or is invalid. Please return to the Government of Canada online application to Sign In again.

To help protect your information, please close your browser before leaving this computer unattended.

and i tried new browsers and then it signed me in but wont let me access my account just gave me options to change my password or revoke my GCkey.

any idea how to solve it?
Clear cache, cookies etc. and try again at a later time.

Himadri Dave

Jan 12, 2021
Country of Residence - INDIA
AOR - 13th December 2020
MEP - 18th January 2021
BIOMETRICS INVITATION - 18th January 2021
BIOMETRICS SUBMITTED - 8th March 2021
VISA OFFICE - Ottawa
Please Keep us posted on the advancements in your case! This gives us some hope for sure! Wishing you all the best and may your COPR arrive soon. :)

Reactions: davian09