21-07-2021

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Appreciate if someone help to interpret this? This was part of notes 3 in GCMS

AOR- Dec-10-2020
CEC inland
MEP -Jan-19-2020

I dint submit Indian PCC during document submission as it was in progress. I upload the pcc as soon i received using webform, but when IRCC checked my file on 19th Jan they asked for ADR for PCC and i uploaded it again. Since then no progress.

"REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: E****** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 478 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 - English- IEL TS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Request Letter Sent 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC, RCMP Screening Results"

Last edited:

Yash1192

May 7, 2021
The number you are calling, that can be called only from within Canada. You can use a virtual Canadian number to call.

Hi @legalfalcon , I just submitted GCMS e-sign consent form to CBSA. It already came with a representative's name.

I just have a concern that how reliable is that representative? Are they trustworthy?

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi guys! Is it normal that my notes that I ordered from IRCC directly do not arrive already for two months without any notice or email from them about extension?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys! Is it normal that my notes that I ordered from IRCC directly do not arrive already for two months without any notice or email from them about extension?
This is common. IRCC has been experiencing delays and in some cases there would be no extension. You will have to reach out to IRCC ATIP and ask for the status of your request. If you still do not hear back, you can file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner if you requested your GCMS notes under the Privacy act.

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I have the same issue. I ordered GCMS notes (under the privacy act) on March 9th and as I type this, no single information. I’ll prolly request for the status next week :confused:

Jan 29, 2021
I have the same issue. I ordered GCMS notes (under the privacy act) on March 9th and as I type this, no single information. I’ll prolly request for the status next week :confused:
I ordered my notes on Mar 6 and received it on May 5.

On the website is says
The legislated timeframe for responding to an access to information or privacy request is 30 calendar days.
The Privacy Act permits an institution to extend the time limit to respond to a request for a maximum of 30 calendar days beyond the initial 30 days
The maximum extension is slightly different if you used Access to Information Act to obtain the notes.

But afterall, you should expect the notes to be released soon.

Reactions: klausmike

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I ordered my notes on Mar 6 and received it on May 5.

On the website is says

The maximum extension is slightly different if you used Access to Information Act to obtain the notes.

But afterall, you should expect the notes to be released soon.
Thanks for your response. May I ask, since you applied on March 6, when was the information provided on the GCMS note retrieved?

I’m hoping the information provided will be updates in your file closer to May 5

Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for your response. May I ask, since you applied on March 6, when was the information provided on the GCMS note retrieved?

I’m hoping the information provided will be updates in your file closer to May 5
It's dated Mar 15. I've seen cases where the retrieval date is two weeks after the request date.

Reactions: klausmike

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
Received a GU with GE error! its been almost 6th week today, that I have been noticing GUs on my profile mostly on weekends though. I am really confused if these are technical glitches or real GUs?

Last edited: