Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon how much time does security takes and when does it starts i have seen so many posts where it says eligibility passed nd criminality passed but security not started

At an average as per the security screening manual, it takes 110 days. However, due to COVID, things are all over the place now.

To read on security, how it is done and when it starts, including the security screening manual, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Just wanted to give an update about my application and the GCMS notes I ordered on April 4th, 2021. They arrived today and are as follows:

Category: CEC Inland
AOR: December 17th, 2020
MEP: Passed (January 21st, 2021)
BIL: January 22nd, 2021
Eligibility: Recommended Passed (Updated on April 13th, 2021)
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: Completed
VO: CPC-Ottawa

My GCMS notes were generated on April 19th, 2021, 15 days after I ordered them.
Hi,

Could you please tell how you came to know your eligibility was 'Recommended Passed', was that updated in your express entry profile or in GCMS notes or IRCC said ?

Thanks,
Vinay Chauhan

stutib

Jun 25, 2020
Category: FSW Outland
AOR: December 29th, 2020
MEP: Passed (January 29th, 2021)
BIL: March 3rd, 2021
Country of Residence: India

1. I have been trying to contact IRCC for past 2 weeks and they are providing automated message that client services are currently closed. Can someone help me with which no. to contact.
2. Also, I received ADR request of PCC for Japan. However, even after raising 2 webforms, IRCC has not confirmed if I can open the sealed envelope from Embassy and upload.

I would be glad, if someone can advise on the above.
After ADR submission, I am thinking to apply for GCMS notes.

Reactions: farazsattar

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Got my notes today, same with the one ordered in Feb, nothing changed.
File not touched by HKVO after being transferred in Jan. Awesome job...
FSW(O)
Will receive my GCMS notes next week (ordered on Apr 12), reside in HK, hence I imagine HKVO will handle my case.
I wonder if my file has been touched at all..

Reactions: Bacelor

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Got my notes today, same with the one ordered in Feb, nothing changed.
File not touched by HKVO after being transferred in Jan. Awesome job...
Same story here. Got me second set of notes several days ago. Files haven't been touched since R10 passed in January.
Got several GUs in the mean time. How funny the GU nonsense is that we have whole threads dedicated to it.

Reactions: upon

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Category: FSW Outland
AOR: December 29th, 2020
MEP: Passed (January 29th, 2021)
BIL: March 3rd, 2021
Country of Residence: India

1. I have been trying to contact IRCC for past 2 weeks and they are providing automated message that client services are currently closed. Can someone help me with which no. to contact.
2. Also, I received ADR request of PCC for Japan. However, even after raising 2 webforms, IRCC has not confirmed if I can open the sealed envelope from Embassy and upload.

I would be glad, if someone can advise on the above.
After ADR submission, I am thinking to apply for GCMS notes.

Dear

The best way to reach IRCC through is call - Please use the application named as textnow and select the area code for yourself as 647.

Call this number at 5.30 pm clock indian time +18882422100 and follow the instructions

Reactions: stutib

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Just was able to make a call to IRCC
AOR Dec 5, 2020
FSW Inland with inland dependnet
VO: Montreal

Eligibility: Not started yet
Criminality: On progress
Background check: no yet started

Seems it's going to be a long wait.
Now I am eligible for CEC, the international student program, just can't apply again

Reactions: klausmike

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Just was able to make a call to IRCC
AOR Dec 5, 2020
FSW Inland with inland dependnet
VO: Montreal

Eligibility: Not started yet
Criminality: On progress
Background check: no yet started

Seems it's going to be a long wait.
Now I am eligible for CEC, the international student program, just can't apply again
sighs :confused:I’ve got similar timeline and info except that my dependents are Outland. I am eligible for the new international student program but unfortunately :mad::mad:Montreal office is the worst!:mad:

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
@legalfalcon

Hi everyone,

I just received my GCMS notes and I'm not sure if I should be worried:

Eligibility - Review required
Security - Not started
Criminality - Complete.

In reviewing the notes I see the following:

*REVIEW REQUIRED* - THE LETTER STATED RESIGNATION DECEMBER 31, 2017* CLIENT PROVIDED INFORMATION LETTER ABOUT NOC FOR FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE*** THE CLIENT PROVIDED ONLY TWO PAYSTUBS ONE FOR JUNE2014 AND ONE FOR DECEMBER2013*

I had sent in the paystubs I could find, but as they weren't required, I didnt think it would be a problem. Also, I'm not sure why the resignation date seems to be an issue.

Should i contact my former employer and try and get some additional payslips
This is weird. Has me a little concerned as I didn't provide a single pay stub with mine for either of my 3 jobs... I'm from the UK so I provided my annual P60 certificate that shows income from employment, etc. Plus the obvious letter of experience with employment start and end dates... Should I be concerned?

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
I don't have a clue. Do you have an update on your application? We have the same AOR.
Yes. I had requested to add my newborn as a dependent on March 1st and they added him a week back. Also, I had raised 2 webforms in the past two weeks and they replied within a day or two both times.

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
It was mentioned in my GCMS notes. Furthermore, I received a GU on April 13th night and according to GCMS notes, my eligibility was changed to recommended passed on April 13th, 2021 afternoon. So I guess that's what the GU was about.

Hi,

Could you please tell how you came to know your eligibility was 'Recommended Passed', was that updated in your express entry profile or in GCMS notes or IRCC said ?

Thanks,
Vinay Chauhan