Apr 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

AOR 12 December

My sister managed to get hold of IRCC today. They confirmed the following:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Background Check: Not Started
Medicals: Passed

What does do the background check entail? I presume they take the biometrics to see if I am wanted in a foreign country perhaps?

I have extended family in CA so will be able to travel. What do you think is a reasonable time frame from here?

Many thanks
Hi i have a question here. What is your VO? And also where r u applying from?

i also wanted to know if you have a blood sibling in canada will you be able to travel? Will you be except from travel restrictions? I also have a sister in Canada who is a citizen.

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Hi i have a question here. What is your VO? And also where r u applying from?

i also wanted to know if you have a blood sibling in canada will you be able to travel? Will you be except from travel restrictions? I also have a sister in Canada who is a citizen.
I forgot to ask her to ask where the VO is. Applying from South Africa. Blood sibling falls under extended family and would allow you to be able to travel so long as it is non-discretionary travel and at least 15 days, but that is just my interpretation at this stage.

Dpate148

Apr 9, 2021
I forgot to ask her to ask where the VO is. Applying from South Africa. Blood sibling falls under extended family and would allow you to be able to travel so long as it is non-discretionary travel and at least 15 days, but that is just my interpretation at this stage.
If this is true it would be nice. Also answer to your question it might be security step tht is remaining. Hold in tight maybe it will be completed in 6 months

Oodda

Apr 14, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations.
Btw, how many GU (application/profile updated) have you received before the final approval?
Hi. I noticed one email from IRCC and there is no update on the account
(Is it count as a GU?) and then another one GU in my profile but nothing is updated.

Reactions: vikram1$2$

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

AOR 12 December

My sister managed to get hold of IRCC today. They confirmed the following:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Background Check: Not Started
Medicals: Passed

What does do the background check entail? I presume they take the biometrics to see if I am wanted in a foreign country perhaps?

I have extended family in CA so will be able to travel. What do you think is a reasonable time frame from here?

Many thanks
Made an error in this post,

Background Check: In Progress

@shimohit

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi everyone I spoke to an agent today and she said criminality is in process and eligibility and security not started yet. Even when I call last month they said the same. Anyone know that what hold my criminality for so long?
Timeline as follows
Aor dec 14
Pnp inland
Biometric 21 Jan
Medical 21 Jan
After that no update nothing

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi everyone I spoke to an agent today and she said criminality is in process and eligibility and security not started yet. Even when I call last month they said the same. Anyone know that what hold my criminality for so long?
Timeline as follows
Aor dec 14
Pnp inland
Biometric 21 Jan
Medical 21 Jan
I am afraid it is nothing to do with your criminality.
it seems like IRCC not working on PNP inlands so most of application just not touched by anyone.
Same boat :/

Kamaldeepssaini

Mar 23, 2021
Timeline as follows
Aor dec 14
Pnp inland
Biometric 21 Jan
Medical 21 Jan
Same thing is going with me too
One of my friend is also INLAND PNP applicant his copr didn't came yet even after 8 months

Hailemike

Sep 22, 2020
Any applicant with his application gwtting processed at Kenya, Nairobi office ?? The office is not responding emails, phone calls... never heard from them.