+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

abheekaran

Sep 19, 2021
Hey Folks,
I applied for PR under CEC category in Nov 2020 and received my AOR in Dec 2020. Then IRCC asked for RCMP PCC in July 2021 with 30 day deadline. I was not able to get RCMP PCC within 30 days so I submitted a webform asking to defer the deadline. I received my PCC on Aug 31 through mail and finally submitted in the online portal. Does anyone here has the same expereince. If yes, do you know when can we expect an update on our application.

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hey Folks,
I applied for PR under CEC category in Nov 2020 and received my AOR in Dec 2020. Then IRCC asked for RCMP PCC in July 2021 with 30 day deadline. I was not able to get RCMP PCC within 30 days so I submitted a webform asking to defer the deadline. I received my PCC on Aug 31 through mail and finally submitted in the online portal. Does anyone here has the same expereince. If yes, do you know when can we expect an update on our application.
Not experienced anything like this but dont stress about it.

Jashan.kakkar

Feb 3, 2021
Hey Folks,
In same boat. Almost same dates . Submitted RCMP on September 8th

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
Hey Folks,
I had the same experience but I knew they were going to ask me the PCC because I ordered the GCMS notes back in June. So in august when they asked for it, I was able to provide it before the deadline (Sept 7) and everything was approved on the 8 of September.

I guess it will be fast when they will review your file again.

venkat3056

Jun 22, 2021
EXACT 9 MONTHS TODAY AND STILL WAITING
Yep, that's the sad state we are in. For me it's 9 months wait from tomorrow.
All of my colleagues from work who applied have got PR in 1-4 months.

I have applied GCMS notes, no response; Sent mail to MP, no response; Called IRCC, no response due to ongoing crisis; Raised webform, no response.

It's causing so much frustration and stress in day-to-day life.

I am also thinking to apply for RCMP pre-emptively just in case. Has anyone applied RCMP before? How many proofs do you need? Currently I am in implied status as I have applied BOWP and waiting for extension.

Reactions: Alex Murray

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021

I have applied GCMS notes, no response; Sent mail to MP, no response; Called IRCC, no response due to ongoing crisis; Raised webform, no response.

I am also thinking to apply for RCMP pre-emptively just in case. Has anyone applied RCMP before? How many proofs do you need? Currently I am in implied status as I have applied BOWP and waiting for extension.
Hi You need your passport and driving licence.

Apply it as they will also take time to process it.

12315cm

Mar 15, 2021

same here, really worried, all my classmates graduated later got their card already, and my work permit will expire next year :mad:

Reactions: pb26

ravinepalia

Mar 13, 2017

I agree. its so frustrating. I submitted my documents on 20th Dec 2020. Called IRCC but they have no answer. just be patient. There is no good way to find out what's happening.