+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Dear Members,

I am getting depressed each day and losing myself as I am cec-inland(Dec-2020 AOR).

I have tried calling IRCC almost every day for the past 2 weeks but couldn't get hold of anyone (Due to the situation in afghan). I tried raising web forms but they are not going through as they must have stopped taking for Permanent Residence.

I am not sure how should I contact them to know more about my file as stuck at security/criminality for past 4 months else everything is passed.

I have lost my interest in daily chores as the application is going in my mind.

Please suggest any way to contact IRCC or how I get a status update.

Thank You!!!!!

proprek1986

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Dear Members,

I am getting depressed each day and losing myself as I am cec-inland(Dec-2020 AOR).

I have tried calling IRCC almost every day for the past 2 weeks but couldn't get hold of anyone (Due to the situation in afghan). I tried raising web forms but they are not going through as they must have stopped taking for Permanent Residence.

I am not sure how should I contact them to know more about my file as stuck at security/criminality for past 4 months else everything is passed.

Thank You!!!!!
Relax, you are not alone. Eight months is nothing. I'm waiting since April 2020. There're a lot of us who waiting since February-March 2020! Your case is not that long now!

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
Dear Members,

Thank You!!!!!
I managed to talk to someone the other day, tried 15 time in a row, took 30/45min
But I don't think they will help you.

Did you ordered GCMS Notes?

I didn't received any new before the 17th of august when they asked for my criminal record check.

IDream

Jun 3, 2020
I don't have any update since Jan 15th (AOR Dec 4th, CEC Inland). I requested GCMS notes on Aug 6th, and another one on Sept 10th. No response till now.

Reactions: pb26

sumanpurba

Dec 6, 2018
Hello Guys Here's my application. Express Entry, CEC
ITA > OCT 15, 2020
AOR > Dec 12, 2020
Medical Passed > Jan 19, 2021
Biometrics > Completed, July 21
Eligibility > in progress
Background Check > in progress
Visa Office > Etobicoke

It has been over 8 months but I havent got any updates on my application. I called IRCC couple times but they dont know what happen to my application, just saying they are checking my background...I also submitted a web form in July, they replied that saying there are backlogs due to COVID. But at least 8 people I know who submitted their applications later than me have already got their PR. Anyone on the same boat?

ravinepalia

Mar 13, 2017
Yep..same as you. AOR from dec21. 2020. 9 months over. Still waiting to hear. medical and biometrics done. rest is in progress. Raised a webform 9 days back. waiting to hear.